Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

Currently reading:
Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

Hey guys, this collection is awesome! I've been looking everywhere for the Best Service XXL No Kick 2 pack but just can't find it. Is anyone able to share it if they have it please?

Hey guys, this collection is awesome! I've been looking everywhere for the Best Service XXL No Kick 2 pack but just can't find it. Is anyone able to share it if they have it please?
here you go, but its in akai format

got it from a website that has hundreds of sample cd isos in akai format that are not on here yet, but they're a bit afraid abt copyright stuff/ getting sued ig, urging not to openly share. Have been sorting through a lot of it to create a full akai format library, but its a lot of work.

but they're a bit afraid abt copyright stuff/ getting sued ig, urging not to openly share.
I am not afraid. DM me the link and i'll grab everything that isn't already on comfy box, and put it on comfy box.

here you go, but its in akai format
Amazing! Thanks for this, downloading now. Looking forward to hearing what's in it - heard good things.

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of this weird whistle sample at the beginning of the track (00:00-00:04 for example). Been looking for it everywhere, but I can't find the darn thing.

Most likely Sonic Foundry stuff, up through 2001.

Found in Sonic Foundry - Vir Unis Infusion, which is in this awesome archive.

Love this. I'm excited to play with these. I'm pretty new to sampling, I mostly use live instruments to make music, but I'm trying to get more into building tracks around samples and loops, just to learn something different. Thanks to everyone who helped compile this.

Hi internet denizens.

I recently downloaded your torrent and noted the inclusion of E-MU Emulator X-3 files which can only be read by ancient software.

I was able to get a copy running on my local machine, converted a few WAV files into EBL files (the audio container for Emulator X-3), then spent a couple weekends reverse engineering the EBL file format.

Happy to report that I've finished as of today, with 42352/42352 files read/written successfully (6.49gb). I'm benchmarking on all the folders starting with E-MU in the converted CD's folder, I haven't unzipped everything yet.

I plan to open source the code, written in python, although it needs some tidying up and I'd like to confirm it works on the larger dataset/any other E-MU files.

In the mean time, Ninturez0 (or torrent owner/maintainer IDK): if you're interested, please message me I'll add you to the repo on github so you can pull and test.

Attached an example convert - 9ft Grand Piano from EMU Classic Series Vol 1. I'm reasonably sure very few people have heard this audio in the last 10-20 years!

Attachments

Alright based on the staggering levels of interest I've tidied my code and swapped to public for v1.0.0

You can find it here. Would appreciate some people testing it, but if you don't care: Just pull the latest version and run it on your torrent location. Should find all the EBL files automatically and convert those that it can.

Thank you and have a great day.

I've ripped and uploaded Syntec's Super Strings Special Edition (Syntec Wall of Sounds 6 for E-Mu EOS synths). It's bin+cue, not a .iso; though I guess it shouldn't be hard to convert it to an ISO file (or I guess I could re-rip it as an ISO if you need me to).

I've also got a bunch of E-Mu EIIIX CDs I could rip if you want me to (plus ISOs for the ones I don't have), although you already have them in the "converts" folder. I have some Ensoniq CDs too, but since those caused the takedown of the old Internet Archive repo I'd rather ask you whether it's OK if I upload them.

thanks so much for preserving all this and making it available. this is a long shot, but does anyone have Best Service - Sound Cube? there's 10 CDs and i believe a sample i've been looking for for years is on one of them (maybe 7 or 10?), and it isn't on one of the 4 i've been able to find and extract on archive (2, 3, 8 or 9).

(the sample is the kinda "release" noise from here if anyone recognises it, i've also heard it elsewhere lol)

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Xeraser @ Xeraser: it's a fucking mystery
      Back