Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

Currently reading:
Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

Does anyone have the Big Fish Audio "Wall of Vinyl 2" sample library? I searched every corner of the internet and only found broken links.

I found a super rare AKAI disc "Sonic Reality - Modern Songwriter" with the help of one guy (hello Seth ;))
How can I add it to the archive?

Modern%20Songwriter.jpg
Upload it to some web-hosting site (like MEGA) and the author will add it eventually.

Hi! I really liked this collection, and I would like to contribute in it. I have a collection of Ensoniq CDs that aren't in the torrent, like, the whole collection of the CDR series, some disks from Masterbits, Rubber Chicken Software, Syntec and other shits. I don't know if it's possible to update the torrent, but, in case it's possible, here is an Archive page that I created some time ago with my Ensoniq disks collection: https://archive.org/details/ensoniq-cd-collection

Continue with the awesome job, and I hope this helps in a certain way.

Hello everybody! Hope you're all well! Does anyone maybe have Zero-G - Total House (1999) ? I see that it was in the big collection and I am not sure if it is in the new torrent file but I unfortunately don't have that much space on my pc right now, so if there is a way to get only that pack I would be very grateful!

Hello everybody! Hope you're all well! Does anyone maybe have Zero-G - Total House (1999) ? I see that it was in the big collection and I am not sure if it is in the new torrent file but I unfortunately don't have that much space on my pc right now, so if there is a way to get only that pack I would be very grateful!
You can filter out what you want to download, all modern torrent clients should allow you to only download the files you want. In qbittorrent there's a checkbox before the file name.

Zero-G - Total House is not in the current torrent. Found it on rapidgator but you need premium to get it (because file is more than 400mb it says)
While I don't need it myself, if someone kind enough can get it and share it for those that need it or to add to the collection, it would be appreciated. The people maintaining and contributing to this collection are doing god's work

I also have found links to other sample CDs as well, some with limits, some without. Though I don't know if it is allowed to mass-post rapidgator and upload sites links here

Zero-G - Total House is not in the current torrent. Found it on rapidgator but you need premium to get it (because file is more than 400mb it says)
While I don't need it myself, if someone kind enough can get it and share it for those that need it or to add to the collection, it would be appreciated. The people maintaining and contributing to this collection are doing god's work

I also have found links to other sample CDs as well, some with limits, some without. Though I don't know if it is allowed to mass-post rapidgator and upload sites links here
Thankss! This is great info! :D that would be nice!

Does anyone have Nomad Studio Vinyl Breaks Beats ACID / REX2
The most powerful Vinyl Breaks library ever made!!!

60 Fills + 999 Breaks exclusively chopped from vintage vinyl (Soul/ Funk / Jazz/ Hip Hop/ Pop/ Rock..)

All Samples (wav format) are perfectly looped by our team/No fade in, No fade out:
Drag & Drop any Break onto your sampler and let the beat roll!

Content of Library:
Vinyl Fills (60) /Original Breaks (178)
Dirty Soul Breaks (432)/ Dirty Live Breaks (182)
Oldies Big Breaks (107)/ Oldschool Breaks (100)

TOTAL OF THE COLLECTION:
1059 SAMPLES (Acid Wav & Rex Format)
I have only Rex format

site isnt working/seems to be down. I’m trying to install the x static goldmine series but website blanks out every time. any help?

hi. torrent wants me to wait 3 years. is there any other way? i'm willing to pay of course. thanks a lot!!!!!!

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      nyawo @ nyawo: america ya!
      Back