Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

Currently reading:
Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

D

Dolfin

stefanogino

Reaction score
comfy coins
💠2,464
Hey guys, this collection is awesome! I've been looking everywhere for the Best Service XXL No Kick 2 pack but just can't find it. Is anyone able to share it if they have it please?

zyriac

Reaction score
comfy coins
💠18,097
Hey guys, this collection is awesome! I've been looking everywhere for the Best Service XXL No Kick 2 pack but just can't find it. Is anyone able to share it if they have it please?
here you go, but its in akai format

zyriac

Reaction score
comfy coins
💠18,097
got it from a website that has hundreds of sample cd isos in akai format that are not on here yet, but they're a bit afraid abt copyright stuff/ getting sued ig, urging not to openly share. Have been sorting through a lot of it to create a full akai format library, but its a lot of work.

ninturez0ninturez0's icon

i'm comfy
Staff member
💠 (´・ω・`) 💠
supreme janitor
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠817,210
but they're a bit afraid abt copyright stuff/ getting sued ig, urging not to openly share.
I am not afraid. DM me the link and i'll grab everything that isn't already on comfy box, and put it on comfy box.

stefanogino

Reaction score
comfy coins
💠2,464
here you go, but its in akai format
Amazing! Thanks for this, downloading now. Looking forward to hearing what's in it - heard good things.

agrastiOs

Reaction score
comfy coins
💠592
I wonder if anyone has ever heard of this weird whistle sample at the beginning of the track (00:00-00:04 for example). Been looking for it everywhere, but I can't find the darn thing.

Most likely Sonic Foundry stuff, up through 2001.

Found in Sonic Foundry - Vir Unis Infusion, which is in this awesome archive.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
    elsworth @ elsworth: hiiii ^_^ omg hi hi hai!!!! omggg silly :333 hiiiiiii haiiiii ^_^ hiiiiii omg