Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

Currently reading:
Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

So since there is a wav conversion of the "Best Service - World Colours" in the collection, is there an AKAI (or Roland, whichever ever is available for duplication) version of the library? I'm more than curious of knowing such a thing uwu

Has anyone been able to open the Zero-G Deepest India ISO? It is not an iso9660 file. Some googling suggests that it might be a DOS file image for the AKAI s-series? I still can't mount it on Linux though. fdisk doesn't find any disk partitions.

Does anyone have Nomad Studio Vinyl Breaks Beats ACID / REX2
The most powerful Vinyl Breaks library ever made!!!

60 Fills + 999 Breaks exclusively chopped from vintage vinyl (Soul/ Funk / Jazz/ Hip Hop/ Pop/ Rock..)

All Samples (wav format) are perfectly looped by our team/No fade in, No fade out:
Drag & Drop any Break onto your sampler and let the beat roll!

Content of Library:
Vinyl Fills (60) /Original Breaks (178)
Dirty Soul Breaks (432)/ Dirty Live Breaks (182)
Oldies Big Breaks (107)/ Oldschool Breaks (100)

TOTAL OF THE COLLECTION:
1059 SAMPLES (Acid Wav & Rex Format)

does anyone have Sonic Reality Modern Songwriter library (AKAI)?

Modern%20Songwriter.jpg

I found a super rare AKAI disc "Sonic Reality - Modern Songwriter" with the help of one guy (hello Seth ;))
How can I add it to the archive?

Modern%20Songwriter.jpg

Does anyone have the other Roland LCDX cds? Or any of the missing Roland S-XXX CDs
I've found this Internet Archive page: https://archive.org/details/roland-sample-cd-roms

Unfortunately, it's missing the same part of the L-CDX library as the comfybox archive; but it does contain a good image for L-CDX 1, which is corrupted in this site's archive.

The image for LA Composer Vol. 3 is actually the same E-MU disc image from this site's archive.

Found this through the Internet Archive. Thank you for your service šŸ«”
Now I don't just have a shit ton of new samples to play with, but also a new website to explore!

Was hoping to mount and browse the Zero G Jungle Warfare 1, 2 & 3 CD's
Using WinBin2ISO on Win10, converted the .bin files to .iso.
But mounting just gives 'The disc image is corrupted' error.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Was hoping to mount and browse the Zero G Jungle Warfare 1, 2 & 3 CD's
Using WinBin2ISO on Win10, converted the .bin files to .iso.
But mounting just gives 'The disc image is corrupted' error.

Any ideas?
the 90s_sample_cds_converts has everything zipped as wavs, you probably want to go in there instead.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      DangercloseOhNo @ DangercloseOhNo: big big big
      Back