Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

Currently reading:
Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

ninturez0ninturez0's icon

i'm comfy
Staff member
💠 (´・ω・`) 💠
supreme janitor
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠10,859,140
ninturez0 submitted a new resource:

Oldschool/90s Sample CDs Archive - The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time - "it would certainly be nice to have more to choose from" - redemption arc edition

90s Sample CDs

The motherfucking supreme ultimate collection of all time

"it would certainly be...

Read more about this resource...

Great sample pack, I use it in a lot of my tracker songs. I've becoming biased against VSTs because of it.

Fantastic update. Before you nuke the old site, are you going to save the links that I've sent to add to this collection for later?

Or should I repost them here?

Fantastic update. Before you nuke the old site, are you going to save the links that I've sent to add to this collection for later?

Or should I repost them here?
i'm not nuking anything, think about all the links that would die

**also i added everything that you posted :)

i'm not nuking anything, think about all the links that would die

**also i added everything that you posted :)
Very true. The site was super broken recently so that's why I assumed that.
But for convenience, I will be posting the sample packs I had linked before and that haven't been added yet:
https://mega.nz/file/mOoXySzA#sT2m5L1t2ii6aNGTpj3WXvKgRfbuUQ2TOqZrNgGBOxQ
Sonic Foundry - Fast Breaks Drum n' Bass

Sonic Foundry - ACID Rock
https://rutracker.org/forum/dl.php?t=1715060
Sonic Foundry - Syntatonic Generator
https://rutracker.org/forum/dl.php?t=1036477

I've got my hands on some more stuff recently, so will probably link them here too when I upload it.

Edit: Oh and I just noticed your edit. I just noticed even more stuff you uploaded from me, highly appreciate it!

Let me know if I am an idiot and I somehow missed these three above because I can't seem to find them.

I wonder if anyone has ever heard of this weird whistle sample at the beginning of the track (00:00-00:04 for example). Been looking for it everywhere, but I can't find the darn thing.

Most likely Sonic Foundry stuff, up through 2001.

Hey y'all, I've never stop depending on this particular collection for samples on music making, especially for trying to mess with samples used in Zelda and Silent Hill-- but on the subject of samples, has the Zero G - Ethnic Flavours sample pack ever been recovered? I can't seem to find it anywhere, or at least any repository that had been abandoned and simply left for dead. Do let me know if any copy could be added to the already ginormous collection!! Thanks ^w^

Hey y'all, I've never stop depending on this particular collection for samples on music making, especially for trying to mess with samples used in Zelda and Silent Hill-- but on the subject of samples, has the Zero G - Ethnic Flavours sample pack ever been recovered? I can't seem to find it anywhere, or at least any repository that had been abandoned and simply left for dead. Do let me know if any copy could be added to the already ginormous collection!! Thanks ^w^
https://www.mediafire.com/file/eovgj3iu7p08w12/ZG-Ethnic_Flavours.zip/file
found it, nabbed it, have fun mate <3

Hello guys,

I've looked everywhere for "Best Service XX Large Club Edition 3" but no luck finding it. It was present in the original internet archive before the DMCA takedown, if anyone has it handy I'd be very thankful.

Also, why are so many sample CDS that were present on the original archive missing from the reuploads ?

Cheers

I've looked everywhere for "Best Service XX Large Club Edition 3" but no luck finding it. It was present in the original internet archive before the DMCA takedown, if anyone has it handy I'd be very thankful.
Also, why are so many sample CDS that were present on the original archive missing from the reuploads ?
i had only saved like, shit, maybe 20 CDs from it before it was taken down, so i'm just thankful that I was able to find the vast majority of it.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      DangercloseOhNo @ DangercloseOhNo: big big big
      Back