Games and Emulation Resources
Share or take some game resources, iunno im not your boss.

Currently reading:
Games and Emulation Resources

GildedPetals

Oooguuhgh
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 5,975
So i haven't seen any organized or updated threads dedicated strictly to the cataloguing of resources for games, emulation or other tools on this site (that OR my ability to navigate the site is just trash, probbs both). So i've decided to give it a crack.

To keep it organized im proposing a template as follows:

Title "(category, such as emulator, tool, etc)"
[Link to the item(s) in question]
Description:
Any additional information you'd like to add

Im going to ask politely to avoid talking roms, seeing how alot of games companies are downright frothing at the mouth to sick their legal teams on people (cough cough Nintendo), so if we could keep that out of the thread id much appreciate it. Additionally, some resources are going to be a bit more difficult to use than others, so anticipating that, feel free to also link guides or other material that can help with ease of access.

Edit: I almost forgot. Because the internet lets information sink deep into its recesses all the time, feel free to add copies of any abandonware files you think might be useful.

Description
Last edited:
Pretendo Network (Tool)
[Main Website] [Platform Selection] [Blog]

Description: An open-source project by a team of Devs and Preservationists to reverse engineer the Nintendo Network and keep the online capabilities of Nintendo's consoles available to both people who own consoles and people who emulate*. The service is currently still in development, but is slated to maintain services for games like Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, and more.

Additional Info: So far, the only emulator that officially supports this service is Cemu 2.0, however the 3DS emulator Mikage is expected to be compatible and supported in future updates. The developers have stated that the network for the switch is not slated to be developed as its completely different, and additionally, a paid service. Currently the Cemu 2.0 Release is only released in experimental builds, so expect bugs and limited game support.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      S (Guest) Some1new: america ya! Ha\llo :D
      Back