• mine craft! mc.floofey.dog:25565

Anyone know any lyric writing software? (preferably free or cheap)

Currently reading:
Anyone know any lyric writing software? (preferably free or cheap)

bananalizard

BananaLizard
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 13,219
I know notepad exists, but i had an app on my phone that helped visualize things like rhyme schemes and provided rhyme ideas. is there anything like this for PC?

I know notepad exists, but i had an app on my phone that helped visualize things like rhyme schemes and provided rhyme ideas. is there anything like this for PC?
Maybe one of these sites can help

I know my take on this is not quite on point, but I go with pen and paper. I do my notepad stuff with the smallest Micron ink fineliner pen and A6 size dotted bullet journal paper in ring binder. The oldskool method here allows me to implant somekind of memory stamp in my acid soaked old fart brain of my doings. I also like the ethereal freedom, as I can rapidly draw and write anything at any size at the same time anywhere on the canvas versus the computer experience where I have to switch between mouse and keyboard just to move cursor position and cut the creative flow.

I guess the real answer is somewhere between both worlds, use computer & AI stuff for content ideas, get toxicated and put the creative output on paper.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      tawmi @ tawmi: im at soup...
      Back