• mine craft! mc.floofey.dog:25565

Anyone have samples / VSTs used in Rave?

Currently reading:
Anyone have samples / VSTs used in Rave?

They sound like typical Virus sounds. If you can't use dsp56300 then I'm sure Nexus 2/3 can satisfy your needs for "famous" sounds.

Im also very sure it is a Virus and you can emulate it nowadays and it rocks!
Made a few tests last year comparing it to some patches on my Virus B and honestly could not tell any difference in a blind test.

You also need the Virus roms, just google for it.

VIRUS LOVE <3

that sequence in specific was a Serum preset believe it or not. Or at least it is now, comes pre-installed with it. If you're looking for versatile or intuitive synths Serum is the way to go (or try Vital if you're on a budget, its only $80 for the full version)

just sounds like TR-909 drums and a distorted TB-303 synth, along with the vocoder vocals.

you can probably find them all as stock sounds in your DAW, but if not, the JC-303 plugin is a good free emulator. the official TB-303 VST from Roland and ABL3 from AudioRealism are also pretty good premium options if you're willing to pirate them.

as for the TR-909 drums, you can a bunch of sample packs of those online. there's also an official TR-909 plugin from Roland too, but you don't really need it unless you want to customize the drums.

hope this helps out! BD

just sounds like TR-909 drums and a distorted TB-303 synth, along with the vocoder vocals.

you can probably find them all as stock sounds in your DAW, but if not, the JC-303 plugin is a good free emulator. the official TB-303 VST from Roland and ABL3 from AudioRealism are also pretty good premium options if you're willing to pirate them.

as for the TR-909 drums, you can a bunch of sample packs of those online. there's also an official TR-909 plugin from Roland too, but you don't really need it unless you want to customize the drums.

hope this helps out! BD
I agree. Also Phoscyon 2 is a very good 303 emulation vst, and with it there are a some presets that sound very close to this.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
  • Natural @ Natural:
    faen said:
    welcome to the site, i hope you're doing well :)
    ive been here for a while actually but thank you hope the same to you too !!
    Quote Link
  • Quote Link
  • faen @ faen:
    Y2KBazo said:
    you're fucking alive what the fuckkkk
    Quote Link
  • faen @ faen:
    hi bazo!!!
    Quote Link
  • faen @ faen:
    Natural said:
    ive been here for a while actually but thank you hope the same to you too !!
    ah, my bad, didn't notice :)
    Quote Link
  • L Chat Bot:
    Guest litiocandic has joined the room.
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    i just discovered this website
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    it looks quite interesting
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    how i discovered it? i was on the mod archive forums, and someone linked it (in the downloads page, where all the 90s sample CDs are)
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    so i looked through the rest of the downloads
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    and they're definitely something
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    it's 3:26 am for me rn
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    i guess i'll look through the downloads on this website on a lot of late nights when i feel bored
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    idk
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    ĀÆĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
    Quote Link
  • L (Guest) litiocandic:
    i'm kinda tired, so i might sleep soon
    Quote Link
  • bananalizard @ bananalizard:
    i completely forget how i found this site, but i like it for how small and cozy it is
    Quote Link
    dived into my history and it was from a reddit post i found after searching for "best service sample cds" on google
    Reactions: faen
    Quote Link
  • faen @ faen:
    Fair enough, many people were brought here by the sample CDs collection, myself included
    Quote Link
    i dont think many stick around though, which is a bit sad but oh well
    Quote Link
  • Natural @ Natural:
    i wonder who here hasnt joined because of the saple cds
    Quote Link
  • Natural @ Natural:
    got to be a couple
    Quote Link
  • faen @ faen:
    yeah we very rarely have people stick around