Currently reading:
Weird Underground Experimental Music

DJ John Blazin

Groovy little guy
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠130,582
I was recently found myself down a YouTube rabbit hole whilst looking for weird and obscure music. Whilst I was looking for cool shit to listen to I stumbled across this channel called Roverseer. As of writing this the channel has 2 subscribers and 4 videos uploaded between October of 2021 and June of 2022 (none of the which have over 15 views). The music posted on the channel is experimental electronic music. A lot of it kinda sucks and sounds like it was made by a 3 year old who just got a hold of FL Studio but there are some gems on there too (my personal favs include: Migraine, Muddy Waters and Icy Caverns). The is inactive and the description of the last video states that the owner decided that music wasn't for them (I have to agree) and that they weren't going to upload anymore music. They also have a SoundCloud and an Instagram linked to the channel which are also both inactive. I just thought I'd share this with you guys since it seems to be pretty down your street. I'll attach the links to all the videos below. I also plan on downloading all of the songs and making an archive when I find the time (unless someone else wants to do it). Happy listening.

I forgot to mention as well, if you know of any music that you feel fits the same vibe as this I would love for you to post it under this thread

You could check out whatever the fuck Pactricia Taxxon is creating, though at times it's kinda (poor) vocals heavy:

Her earlier albums are probably gonna fit your vibe more.

this is a fantastic record with next to no views. the artist behind it has a frankly insane backlog on top of that

this ones a little more mainstream, being released on an actual indie label, but it's incredibly good! sometimes scary but sometimes absolutely beautiful, PaY2W!N is fucking DEEP WEB

a charming little vaporwave record i enjoy quite a bit :)

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Xeraser @ Xeraser: No way I'm taking that macbook above Mojave
      Back