schizoposting Weird Thai youtube channel

Currently reading:
schizoposting Weird Thai youtube channel

Kevin Logan

comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠9,383
I found this weird youtube channel that its appear to be from somebody of thailand.
On google translate, "ย้อนวันวาน1" means "Back in the day 1". All the videos in that account is about a recording of some ipcam. That channel have tons of short videos, of the same place, but in diferent hours/days. The owner of that account also have 2 alternatives channels with the same type of content.

in reality i feel like most of these IP cam/security footage rabbitholes are just some business using Youtube as a video host or archive but I can't help but imagine type of grimdark shit

Sometimes it ranges from hollywood type of thoughts like "what if the uploader is a cannibal leaving cryptic messages and posting footage of their victims as they disappear?!" to more realistic stuff like "how many of the people being randomly recorded here are normal... or go onto be murdered, go missing, become a killer, or be part of some wack ass cult" and you'd just have no way of knowing

Holy shit my feed got flooded with older woman twerking in the sleep in Spanish channels with 800k views fake sleeping what a weird ass niche
I found this weird youtube channel that its appear to be from somebody of thailand.
On google translate, "ย้อนวันวาน1" means "Back in the day 1". All the videos in that account is about a recording of some ipcam. That channel have tons of short videos, of the same place, but in diferent hours/days. The owner of that account also have 2 alternatives channels with the same type of content.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Eduarlen @ Eduarlen: Hola buenas noches desde Cuba
      Back