Post rare stuff you listening to or sth

Currently reading:
Post rare stuff you listening to or sth

Not exactly rare, I mean it's view count is in low tens of thousands, so it's not exactly well known either, but I do love a good musical shitpost/mashup and I love every single song on this album.

If you were to listen to one song, check either It Starts With or Toxic Surprise.

Last edited:

Can't find this on any of the usual suspects and I'm not on any of the fancy-shmancy private trackers (which tbh I still doubt would have it). Been debating whether to get it on vinyl for €100 for years now, maybe one day

edit: just checked discogs and its only 45 quid right now :o

I sometimes listen to the music that was used in limmy's show. There are some tracks that when you listen to them, you just want to sit or lay down, don't think about anything and just look at the window. Kind of like dee dee from the show, except he just sits and looks at the tv all day long.

this has been my go to jam lately, shit makes me melt

Found a pretty damn obscure composer some time ago, and have been obsessed with one of their pieces:

The entire thing is worth listening to, especially if you're into modern classical, but that one passage that starts soon after 5:50 just melts me every time.

They also have this, which is a simpler, less interesting piece, but it's still a vibe:

Got their music backed up on my soulseek, so hoping it will spread at least a bit, cuz man, they really need to make more.

some guy claiming he just got let out of prison showed me this while at the skatepark, living legend

Can't find this on any of the usual suspects and I'm not on any of the fancy-shmancy private trackers (which tbh I still doubt would have it). Been debating whether to get it on vinyl for €100 for years now, maybe one day

edit: just checked discogs and its only 45 quid right now :o

Always veen a fave of mine! Fukkin get it

Always veen a fave of mine! Fukkin get it
Yeah its an absolute belter, not even sure where I came across it because I don't think i've heard it in any mixes. I'll definitely have to pick it up very soon cos I dont see it showing up anywhere online lol

I did recently find someone sharing this EP on slsk though which I'm chuffed about, I had been looking for this particular tune for a while:

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      V (Guest) vodka: but after she entered the party, i found that she is a 🤓, why 😭
      Back