Post rare stuff you listening to or sth

Currently reading:
Post rare stuff you listening to or sth

youtubes algorithm becomes much more useful for finding obscure shit when you log out and use a VPN. just open like, 3 or 4 songs or albums you already know in an incognito tab and the suggested videos will fill up with lots of fun shit

heres some examples:

great idea! thought of using it to my advantage lol
honestly the more data you give to the algorithm the shittier it gets, especially for music

it constantly recommends the same shit over and over again from the same damn channels when i'm logged in. nothing new

when you log out on youtube you can find some pretty fucked shit, literally just go find some random word generator, copy paste the word and put it in between quotes, throw that shit into the search bar and fuck with the search filters if you want. guaranteed <1000 view videos from 2007 or some shit

Weird, I thought it would be really well at it.

Here's an album I had to rip from the internet and upload to YouTube myself
is this supposed to be touhou grindcore? whatever this is its hilarious

do you have this ripped to flac? i'd love to have this on the site

Is this niche enough?

Arguably the best version of the song along with the Deadstar Assembly one.

"How the hell should i know? i'm japanese!"

originally, this tape was lost for a good long while but has since been reuploaded in pretty bad quality to yt and on soulseek. i was quite possibly one of the first to listen to this album digitally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWSWM0oIJxg

fun fact: vsnares originally put an embargo on this album because he was going to properly master it one day

Kabouter Plop arguably one of the greatest musicians of our time

Finnish rap group from the early 2000s, really dope and unique sound

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      faen @ faen: This is very hype, I love NMS and hello games
      • Love
      Reactions: Xeraser
      Back