Currently reading:
OC thread
post and discuss OCs you made as well as compliment others OC

CybrGrl1984

comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠71,559
heres some original characters I made, thought this forum needed a thread for people to post their characters

Description
post and discuss OCs you made as well as compliment others OC

Attachments

• 40.8 KB Views: 98
  • 213.2 KB Views: 98
  • 38.7 KB Views: 90
  • 40.9 KB Views: 86
  • 37.7 KB Views: 92
i know this thread is months-old but i like the idea of an oc thread so i am going to post some of mine that i have on hand >:) some of my ocs are long overdue for new designs, but i still like them anyway. i have a bunch more but i don't have pictures of most of them on my laptop right now
  • rus is a sea monster of some sort?? idk i havent worked on her in ages. her design goes hard i need to draw her more and figure out where she fits in my current lore
  • medusa is objectively my coolest character but i also dont have much about her right now >:I
  • ghost just exists? i havent done anything with them yet. they're based on something i threw together on roblox a while ago
  • the last pic isnt really an oc right now but just a collection of designs i made that are supposed to be the gardevoir/gallade line but cooler-looking. the kirlia one is my fave and im sad i couldnt get the final evo to look the way i originally had in mind. i've been calling the character goemon but im not sure if that'll be their name or not
your characters are very cool, i think either tracy or vinnie has to be my fave out of those

Attachments

i know this thread is months-old but i like the idea of an oc thread so i am going to post some of mine that i have on hand >:) some of my ocs are long overdue for new designs, but i still like them anyway. i have a bunch more but i don't have pictures of most of them on my laptop right now
  • rus is a sea monster of some sort?? idk i havent worked on her in ages. her design goes hard i need to draw her more and figure out where she fits in my current lore
  • medusa is objectively my coolest character but i also dont have much about her right now >:I
  • ghost just exists? i havent done anything with them yet. they're based on something i threw together on roblox a while ago
  • the last pic isnt really an oc right now but just a collection of designs i made that are supposed to be the gardevoir/gallade line but cooler-looking. the kirlia one is my fave and im sad i couldnt get the final evo to look the way i originally had in mind. i've been calling the character goemon but im not sure if that'll be their name or not
your characters are very cool, i think either tracy or vinnie has to be my fave out of those
BALLER ASS ART HOLY SHIT, would you mind if I doodled some of your ocs? theyre like the ocs ever

also im glad you like Tracy! shes one of my fav too

BALLER ASS ART HOLY SHIT, would you mind if I doodled some of your ocs? theyre like the ocs ever

also im glad you like Tracy! shes one of my fav too
slay what you wanna slay :flushed: im glad you like them

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      faen @ faen: heyo
      Back