(It's) Friday Night Motherfuckers
Friday Night Motherfuckers

Currently reading:
(It's) Friday Night Motherfuckers
Friday Night Motherfuckers

I'm starting my Friday Night™ early tonight. All the best to you lads (unisex). Today feels like a Gloryhammer and TES IV Oblivion type of day.

That's their best album and I will not elaborate

idk if this belongs here or in the music production thread but i made it on a friday so fuck you it's going in here.
i'm working on an EP that will hopefully be out soon. i'm going for lofi mixed with deep house. here's the opening track :3

Attachments

Very good Friday content. Love it, post in both threads, because I'm pretty sure some people have this one muted, and it's VERY soulfull and needs to be heard by more people.

Very good Friday content. Love it, post in both threads, because I'm pretty sure some people have this one muted, and it's VERY soulfull and needs to be heard by more people.
ahh thank you so much :) i'm really glad that it doesn't suck lol. i'll post it in the other thread now. thanks again for the support

You're not gonna believe it, but it's the time again, it's FRIDAY NIGHT
Yes I'm going to post each week as long as I'm in proximity to a computer.
Yes, you, yeah exactly, you the person reading this post, you are REQUIRED to post shit you're listening to, no matter how embarrassing, no matter how obscure or popular. Just do it, do it for the coomf.
For me it's the best king from King for Another Day

After a month of no Fridays, we're back.
Thank you for your backups, nin, very cool, very based.

Holy shit, you're not gonna believe it, but it's the time again. Enjoy your Fridays my lads and gals.

I came back from Scotland, I'm so tired, fucked up and not ready at all to come back to normal life after a week of actual vacation.
I'm listening to Untitled Paint Project tho and it all not seem too bad.
Have a good Friday. Have an album:

At this point I don't even give a shit no one ever respond to this thread. I'll make this thread a checkpoint, a bonfire if you will, for people who just stumble around.
Just like every week, make sure to take care of yourself and have good one, alright?
Here, have a shitty Country Roads cover, it's really cute if you can understand the lyrics, but even if you don't, it's basically "Not all who wander are lost" the song.

Oh and it's Friday

I missed one week, but here it is again. As usual, enjoy your FRIDAY NIGHT and have a good weekend.

And this week's song is uuuuuuuuh

Translated Japanese City Pop I guess

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      V (Guest) vodka: but after she entered the party, i found that she is a 🤓, why 😭
      Back