FL Studio Hate Thread

Currently reading:
FL Studio Hate Thread

Whatever your opinion on any DAW is, Bitwig will blow them all out of the water - it's new, optimized and allows for sounds and effects which are not possible in any other DAW.
I'd specify more but I'm only speaking from past, secondhand experience from collaborating heavily with a music producer who's been missing for a year now.
(The guy also has like >200GB of my original samples and can probably clone me if he wanted to)

I just don't like FL's UI to be honest. Ableton just feels far more refined and things are organized better.

As someone who uses FruityLoops since v2.x... You have no idea what you are talking about, bro :-)
It's like saying: "I don't know how to use a saw, so fuck saws!"
If you wrap your head around FL, it's the fastest and most flexible DAW out there imho.

However... Every DAW is more than fine if you can handle it.
I personally don't like ableton for many reasons, however i use it almost daily because it has it's specific strenghts.

SAY NO TO DAW WARS (and war in general)

As someone who uses FruityLoops since v2.x... You have no idea what you are talking about, bro :-)
It's like saying: "I don't know how to use a saw, so fuck saws!"
If you wrap your head around FL, it's the fastest and most flexible DAW out there imho.

However... Every DAW is more than fine if you can handle it.
I personally don't like ableton for many reasons, however i use it almost daily because it has it's specific strenghts.

SAY NO TO DAW WARS (and war in general)
based

i tried using fl studio a long time ago and found it so awkward to use i went back to mobile garageband

just use magix music maker

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Xeraser @ Xeraser: No way I'm taking that macbook above Mojave
      Back