• mine craft! mc.floofey.dog:25565

Favourite OST's?
~~~Quality OST's~~

Currently reading:
Favourite OST's?
~~~Quality OST's~~

The ClassicDungeon/ClaDun OST has IMMACULATE mixing and they're all bangers, especially the Yoh Ohyama tracks - that man MASTERED the art of creating and keeping up the illusion of movement through sound.
I've attached some of his works here and uploaded Disc 1 of the OST (320kbps AAC) to the site.

Attachments

The ClassicDungeon/ClaDun OST has IMMACULATE mixing and they're all bangers, especially the Yoh Ohyama tracks - that man MASTERED the art of creating and keeping up the illusion of movement through sound.
I've attached some of his works here and uploaded Disc 1 of the OST (320kbps AAC) to the site.
as well as the enchantingly melancholic title theme 'You're a Treasure' by Kaori Tsutsui which refuses to fucking upload so here's a catbox link instead.

honestly rocket league... i was surprised to hear that most of it is original cuz so much of it is just awesome club music from awesome guys
that game, unreal tournament, half-life, hotline miami are probably the reason i only listen to electronic music now
edit: metal gear in that list too

Last edited:
Plants v Zombies OST is pretty epic.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      tawmi @ tawmi: im at soup...
      Back