Favorite food thread !?
Share your fav food ! Or just food you like in general ! Or even food you dislike !

Currently reading:
Favorite food thread !?
Share your fav food ! Or just food you like in general ! Or even food you dislike !

Thorn

Conceptual
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠3,320
I need some,,,, food ideas. So please, share some of your favorites. Can be anything really (you can be silly :33) ! Right now i really like eggs ! Any eggs <3 !

Description
Fried calamari. I'd kill for fried calamari.
In my sea food restaurant work sometimes some people ordering things like calamari and never touches them so some coworkers and i eating them in the dishwashing room it's kinda feels depressing sometimes but when i taste the calamari my brain just says idgaf all the time lol

pasta but immediately after making it, you mix in a shit ton of olive oil on it and salt, and let it soak into the pasta for a little bit, it makes it taste way better and it also keeps for a good long while. i usually put chopped and sautéed garlic, chopped olives, basil, parmesan and/or feta cheese on it. this is the superior way to make pasta and tomato sauce is a false god. this doesn't work well with spaghetti however. the pasta needs to have a shape that's at least somewhat intriguing

pasta but immediately after making it, you mix in a shit ton of olive oil on it and salt, and let it soak into the pasta for a little bit, it makes it taste way better and it also keeps for a good long while. i usually put chopped and sautéed garlic, chopped olives, basil, parmesan and/or feta cheese on it. this is the superior way to make pasta and tomato sauce is a false god. this doesn't work well with spaghetti however. the pasta needs to have a shape that's at least somewhat intriguing
as the resident italian i'll approve it but only because i crave salt 24/8

I got to have Haggis 2x this year... A couple of days before Burns Night, and on Burns Night!

It would be pretty easy to have haggis more frequently than that, but I think it would ruin the novelty.

I love ramen soups with bbq grippos crushed in them, absolutely delish!!! Wanna' torture me??? Serve liver, beets, or radishes, disgusting.....

Take some spam, cut it into fry shapes, pan-cook it, and dip it in a light amount of Hoisin sauce. That shit's the bomb if you eat it with some kind of chips on the side. Make sure you have some water though because it's a bit salty!

chebureki are a pain to make but god are they worth it. great food to share or to eat for a week straight tbh. make some salad next to it and you wont want to eat anything else for the rest of the month

a simple recipe admittedly but i really like cooking homemade hamburger helper, i find it extremely hearty and it makes for plenty of food either if u have people yr cooking for or if u just need something to eat for a few days

I saw this thread and remembered the bomb ass mac n' cheese I made myself not too long ago- salted boiled elbow mac, butter, milk, extra cheese for richness, a dash of garlic and a few turns of cracked black pepper on top. It's so simple yet absolutely delightful!

my mother used to make this pasta, where it's like a ton of pasta mixed with diced bacon, chopped chorizo, sausages, chili sausages, then u grate a ton of cheese, throw that in, then a ton of cream cheese too, and then u dump a whole jar of bolognese sauce into it too. best meal of all tiemz

my mother used to make this pasta, where it's like a ton of pasta mixed with diced bacon, chopped chorizo, sausages, chili sausages, then u grate a ton of cheese, throw that in, then a ton of cream cheese too, and then u dump a whole jar of bolognese sauce into it too. best meal of all tiemz
it sound sooooo good and tasty

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Xeraser @ Xeraser: No way I'm taking that macbook above Mojave
      Back