i'm comfy
Staff member
πŸ’  (´・ω・`) πŸ’ 
supreme janitor
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
πŸ’ 11,958,109
the wiki page breaks if i link the contents to the thread so i have replaced it with this text

Last edited:
hiiii ^_^ omg hai!!!! hey!!! this isnt finished yet and i didnt mean to make it public yet

perhaps consider adding librewolf to the browsers list for the privacy oriented user? i've been using it for years, and I adore it

perhaps consider adding librewolf to the browsers list for the privacy oriented user? i've been using it for years, and I adore it
i dont know anything about browsers that arent firefox so that's all i've got

this is the wiki, which means that other people can add all of their preferred fancy web browsers :)

i dont know anything about browsers that arent firefox so that's all i've got

this is the wiki, which means that other people can add all of their preferred fancy web browsers :)
ah, its a fork of firefox with lots of mozilla's bullshit already worked out. its security and privacy oriented, and is basically everything firefox *should* be. idk how to add to the wiki but i'll just leave my recommendation above for those who scroll down

ah, its a fork of firefox with lots of mozilla's bullshit already worked out. its security and privacy oriented, and is basically everything firefox *should* be. idk how to add to the wiki but i'll just leave my recommendation above for those who scroll down
wiki articles can be edited via the edit button (´・ω・`)

Not sure what I did, but added something and did a couple spelling fixes (on the Archival Tools slide) and now the images that are attachments are like full-sized and not little/reasonable sized thumbnails