• mine craft! mc.floofey.dog:25565

Anyone have samples / VSTs used in Rave?

Currently reading:
Anyone have samples / VSTs used in Rave?

They sound like typical Virus sounds. If you can't use dsp56300 then I'm sure Nexus 2/3 can satisfy your needs for "famous" sounds.

Im also very sure it is a Virus and you can emulate it nowadays and it rocks!
Made a few tests last year comparing it to some patches on my Virus B and honestly could not tell any difference in a blind test.

You also need the Virus roms, just google for it.

VIRUS LOVE <3

that sequence in specific was a Serum preset believe it or not. Or at least it is now, comes pre-installed with it. If you're looking for versatile or intuitive synths Serum is the way to go (or try Vital if you're on a budget, its only $80 for the full version)

just sounds like TR-909 drums and a distorted TB-303 synth, along with the vocoder vocals.

you can probably find them all as stock sounds in your DAW, but if not, the JC-303 plugin is a good free emulator. the official TB-303 VST from Roland and ABL3 from AudioRealism are also pretty good premium options if you're willing to pirate them.

as for the TR-909 drums, you can a bunch of sample packs of those online. there's also an official TR-909 plugin from Roland too, but you don't really need it unless you want to customize the drums.

hope this helps out! BD

just sounds like TR-909 drums and a distorted TB-303 synth, along with the vocoder vocals.

you can probably find them all as stock sounds in your DAW, but if not, the JC-303 plugin is a good free emulator. the official TB-303 VST from Roland and ABL3 from AudioRealism are also pretty good premium options if you're willing to pirate them.

as for the TR-909 drums, you can a bunch of sample packs of those online. there's also an official TR-909 plugin from Roland too, but you don't really need it unless you want to customize the drums.

hope this helps out! BD
I agree. Also Phoscyon 2 is a very good 303 emulation vst, and with it there are a some presets that sound very close to this.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Xeraser @ Xeraser: i MAYBE recovered my shit.
      Back