Thread for people that make accounts and never post
its okay you dont have to lurk i promise you can post

Currently reading:
Thread for people that make accounts and never post
its okay you dont have to lurk i promise you can post

Where is the "welcome and introduce yourself" thread or subforum? Every forum needs a place for new users to say hello!

Just joined, posting for comfycoins

Found the forum while browsing another forum, loved the aesthetic! Absolutely ass-blasted me back to the 00's so I joined

and with this i finally join the forum i've been debating with myself whether to join for ages, pretty much since discovering some hard to find media in the archives months ago and then leaving the tab open for just as many months. this seems like a good place to find other lost-media-heads and find some nice obscure things

i registered a year ago but activated my account today because i got scammed 50 bucks and am looking desperately for something to fix my mood

why would someone register an account and never post? surely if you trust a stranger with your e-mail address, you will also trust them with your deepest thoughts and your spiciest content.
Thanks never knew Email knows so much about me, I have to meet that fella asap

i registered a year ago but activated my account today because i got scammed 50 bucks and am looking desperately for something to fix my mood
It isn't much, but I have this cool kitten pic, it's probably AI generated, but at least say thank you took me a whole 5 seconds to type that in google

1712923855629.png

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      H (Guest) hello: the nnty.fun about page is broken btw
      Back