This video was uploaded from an Android phone.

Currently reading:

ninturez0ninturez0's icon

i'm comfy
Staff member
πŸ’  (´・ω・`) πŸ’ 
supreme janitor
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
πŸ’ 11,975,067
If you are still using the Youtube search bar in 2023, you aren't going to make it. site:youtube.com is the way. Modern recommendation systems and content filters have made Youtube's search function completely useless. The same is true for Google itself, but there are ways around it thanks to the power of Google dorking.

Many old phone apps, including the official Youtube app itself, used to automatically fill the description with an advertisement for the app that was used to create/export the video.

site:youtube.com "This video was uploaded from an Android phone."

site:youtube.com "Video created with the Socialcam app on iPhone:"

These are the only two I have found so far, but I am certain there are many more dorks just like this one. If you're a fan of things like default filename tv, you're gonna love what you can find with this. You can input whatever text you want after these search queries, if you want to get a bit more specific with your searches.

Description
"Morpheus Photo Morpher - http:⧸⧸www.morpheussoftware.net⧸" also works for finding videos uploaded with the morphius face morpher program

agree, YouTube's search algorithms are such dogshit now that it's more productive to search for things using another means more than half the time in my case
i noticed recently that Clipchamp does this as well. site:youtube.com "this video was made with clipchamp"
a lot of similar video editing utilities behave the same way with uploading automatic descriptions, but offhand i can't remember exact examples.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      faen @ faen: were they good eggs
      Back