The Comfy Car thread
The first annual comfy car meet, of the googlewebs!

Currently reading:
The Comfy Car thread

Y2KBazoY2KBazo's icon

Lint Enthusiast
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠194,563
Yo gang its WHY-2K BAY√ZO / II DEF KREW up in this fo-shizzle. I be spreading the word to ask yalls what yous got for vehicles. Be it a car, plane, truck, lawn tractor, ATV or boat.

POST IT DA FUCK UP YO

now yo boy is a car enthusiast. That means I'm enthusiastic about thems wicked wheels. And y'all gunna get enthused by my astic when y'all see these TITE ASS WHEELZ
20220406_181443_HDR.jpg

Holy shit look at this absolute beauty of a machine
20220106_151715.jpg

This bad boy is called "KING BRABUS". hes my sidekick on the twisty sideroads of newbrunswick. He makes an eyewatering 70HP from its TWIN CAM MIVEC 999cc 3cyl engine and is undefeated on the downhill* has been my car for over 4 years and 70000kms and counting. Through salty winter on summer tires, smashing the fucker through a wooden sign, plowing into half a dozen snowbanks, offroading, the myriad of potholes on local roads, moving cargo, delivering computers and summer full throttle backroad shenanigans this car has served me more than it was probably ever built for and I am absolutely fucking terrified of replacing it because it costs nothing to maintain, and its still fun as fuck to drive!

Me and my friends are poor as shit and we have a "racing crew" that consists of my smart, a Nissan versa, hyundai elantra, a Pontiac grand am, and soon another friend who's fixing up an accord. We plan on making stickers and a website for our "crew" this year lmao

I would love to see what y'all drive or if you have any vehicles you love like dirt bikes, ATVs etc.
20220507_221457_HDR.jpg

𝑻𝑰𝑵𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑹𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻
POST YOUR AUTISMOBILES

*king brabus is mega slow

Description

Attachments

Last edited:
1996_nissan_180sx_type-r.jpg

This nissan S13 R-Type would be my dream car, 2 litre turbocharged engine, 4 cilinders.. real beauty. Drop a bodykit on this baby and you're set.

dd_aero_s13_bumpers_typerh_full_04.jpg

Here's a more spec'd out build

Last edited:
/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      DangercloseOhNo @ DangercloseOhNo: big big big
      Back