Currently reading:
So I have a webcomic and I think it be fun if yall pitched in some stuff :D

CybrGrl1984

comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 71,493

I only have the title cover but I thought it would be good to advertise here :D

I wanna hear what you guys think, I believe having people from comfybox help out with things like music and such will give the comic a unique identity! as well as helping out with the coding of the website, itd be a fun project to work on with other people on ^_^

I cant update it much because because im a busy motherfucker and I have no idea how to actually make a webcomic so this is a learning experience, but I thought it would be fun if some people pitched in some help too!

Attachments

• 14.3 KB Views: 95
so excited for you! maybe a part of the learning experience could be learning RESPONSIVE CSS so it can be more accessible! to help everyone get a better idea of the setting, mood etc to be even able to envision music for it, maybe create a actual pitch page or for fun a pitch presentation! best of luck.

You'll have to give us more information.
this is an "elevator pitch" I whipped up in an hour or two, probably not the best. But im an artist not a marketing manager

"We all know everyone in power is against us. Politicians, Businessmen and Bureaucrats are always scheming something behind closed doors that will ultimately harm the general population, this isn't news to anyone. But what if one day you found out you were closer to these schemes than you thought? The closed doors in question were slightly ajar and you were one of the few people who noticed, better yet what if as you dug deeper you discovered you could do something about it? What would you do?

Knights of Cydonia follows the stories of those who did something upon seeing the crack in the door between the 99% and the 1%. The consequences of those actions and the the uncovered mysteries that the super wealthy were trying their damndest to hide. And discover life changing secrets that could fundamentally change the world should they get out.

Knights of Cydonia is broken up into three Acts
Act I:"Deep Complex" taking place between 2064-65
Act:II"New World Order" taking place in 2087
And ActIII: "The Question" a prequel taking place from 1987-89
Deep Complex is the one I'm gonna talk about the most until it's finished, the other two acts are mostly just "I know I want to do this so I'm putting it here" but that doesn't mean I don't have ideas for them I won't share!

Knights of Cydonia itself is an action heavy cyberpunk manga style comic heavily inspired by classic sci fi works like Ghost in the Shell, Deus Ex and the Sprawl Trilogy"

I also have a poorly made website, the art is about a year old now...or close to that