elsworth

draintard
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠10,871
PXL_20220817_134905603.jpg
PXL_20220817_134851548.jpg

all I got is this iPod Photo 4th gen whatever, I got it with a broken hard drive (which is why its in diagnostics mode in the second photo) for 4 euro and I'm waiting for the SD to CF thingy to get here so I can use it and all that fun shit. Post yours.

The head looks pretty worn so I haven't bothered to open it up and put new belts in (I found it in the trash a few years ago and the spindles barely move) but I do have them, so maybe one day. I don't really listen to cassettes anyway (jsut make them for other people).

Those records aren't mine, though, I just do some online listings for a local shop, which means I get about 300 records a week that I can di through at home and sample the hell out of before they go up for sale, plus I get paid a bit to do it (except the sampling part). That's also why it's down in the basement, I was doing itin the living room at my last place (because it didn't have a private basement) and you DO NOT want to be sorting and cleaning 300 grimy-ass thrift store records a week in your living room. All that dust and mold and whatever else has to go somewhere, and it's not all going on the cleaning rag.

View attachment 855

Cost a few bucks for the cables, hooks and twine.
That's cool as fuck, actually and I love it.

I'm not going to post mine, since I'd have to send photo of the entire living room, but I have some shitty ass old Yamaha amplifier connected to two IQ Lady 120 80W
h50870-0-50870_600x600.jpg

and I'm using AV -> Jack connector to actually connect it to digital input, usually either my phone or Rasberry Pi before it died.

Now when I think about it, does it even count as DAP?

I mostly meant portable digital audio players like my iPod here and other shit like that but this is cool too

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      DangercloseOhNo @ DangercloseOhNo: big big big
      Back