making music!
its FUN, come join

Currently reading:
making music!
its FUN, come join

Figured i'd join the thread since i make music as well.

Most of these are fun little experiments (discarded ideas) i'll do before creating more thought-out tracks.

I'm a crackhead when it comes to music, my style is weird so make sure to cover your ears or something like that -- i have deleted tons of these but i don't think it's a good habit so i'll share these here to break it.

Oh, these are pretty old.

-- FUN WITH SAMPLES --

-- MORE SAMPLE STUFF --

-- LOVE ME SOME SONIC FOUNDRY --

-- WEIRD JV --

-- WHAT THE FUCK --

-- TRIBUTE TO TEXHNOLYZE --

Last edited:

Most of these are fun little experiments (discarded ideas) i'll do before creating more thought-out tracks.

I'm a crackhead when it comes to music, my style is weird so make sure to cover your ears or something like that -- i have deleted tons of these but i don't think it's a good habit so i'll share these here to break it.

-- FUN WITH SAMPLES --
View attachment 411

-- MORE SAMPLE STUFF --

View attachment 412

View attachment 413

-- WEIRD JV --

View attachment 415

-- WHAT THE FUCK --

View attachment 416

View attachment 424
yo this shit is good :D

-- FUN WITH SAMPLES --
View attachment 411

-- MORE SAMPLE STUFF --

View attachment 412

View attachment 413

-- WEIRD JV --

View attachment 415

-- WHAT THE FUCK --

View attachment 416

View attachment 424
sonic foundry one is super fucking cool, vaguely reminds me of Lunatic Calm

Holy shit you guys are genuinely fucking awesome

ive always loved 4 on the floor dance music since i was a wee baby child and ive always wanted to make some but ive been too much of a lazy dumb clown to learn some sort of software.
i got some samples and started messing around on openMPT a year ago and thought making a tune with the bubbles rap and my own rap would be insanely funny
PRE-PEAR for Y2KBAZOS CLUBBED II DEF '93 MAXI EDITION ALBUM
View attachment 284
i call this one, LOVE 4 DA FUTUЯ
View attachment 286

i made these masterpieces when i was like 17 on fl and the only thing i knew how to do was make a beat and melody :eggsdee:
View attachment 287
View attachment 290

the best song. me and my friends would piss people off with it in middle school lamoe
very nice

cool sound

-- FUN WITH SAMPLES --
View attachment 411

-- MORE SAMPLE STUFF --

View attachment 412

View attachment 413

-- WEIRD JV --

View attachment 415

-- WHAT THE FUCK --

View attachment 416

View attachment 424
really good bro

i make songs about vtubers feet and stuff. if anyone has any advice on how to make it sound more complex please share.

The Peshay's 1996 Studio Set got me into jungle.
same or a different one from the same channel couple years back. Youtube pushed them pretty hard on anyone I feel like.
All that atmospheric jungle stuff inspired me to make this, not really finished but also pretty much abandoned

not sure why it wont attach the file

Attachments

Made this in 10 minutes when me and some friends spun a wheel of music genres and had to create a track in a short amount of time

Attachments

WOAH how did you make that? What was your process lol

also hey guise I haven't been here in a while :)
Process: Open OpenMPT -> Ambient samples bal bal -> Chop up a break loop -> make some 4 note melody loop -> Do the ??? technique on the break samples -> Make a cool drop that goes B B B UUM BUM BU BU BBB BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM -> copy and paste with slight variations to not make it jungle hahaha xDDDD -> Turn off half the samples for the last pattern to make an "end" -> profit
I attached a video to show how simple it really is, lol...

Attachments

Process: Open OpenMPT -> Ambient samples bal bal -> Chop up a break loop -> make some 4 note melody loop -> Do the ??? technique on the break samples -> Make a cool drop that goes B B B UUM BUM BU BU BBB BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM -> copy and paste with slight variations to not make it jungle hahaha xDDDD -> Turn off half the samples for the last pattern to make an "end" -> profit
I attached a video to show how simple it really is, lol...
thats a cool cursor

My taste in music is mostly classical/jazz/folk-oriented, and so are my compositions, I'll post something here anyway tho

This is the only work I finished. It has two names, one in Russian (Марш «Разбитые мечты») and one in Italian (Marcia «Sogni infranti») that both mean "March 'Shattered dreams'"

There's another one that even if sounds finished it isn't (since almost the last year)

And then there's this orchestral arrangement of "Inertia status". The original piece was by Sewerslvt, I don't really like her music but my girlfriend does a lot so I decided to make a gift for her. It's exported from MuseScore, it sounds bad since it isn't the final version I want to do in FL studio

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      faen @ faen: This is very hype, I love NMS and hello games
      • Love
      Reactions: Xeraser
      Back