• mine craft! mc.floofey.dog:25565

🔞 NSFW 🔞 looking for obscure disturbing media, events or sites to make a video on

Currently reading:
🔞 NSFW 🔞 looking for obscure disturbing media, events or sites to make a video on

aubr3y

comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠5,179
hey all, i have started to find the whole "disturbing thing online" video essay community on youtube to be pretty stale, there isn't really anything i have watched recently that has shocked me in any capacity. this could just be over exposure to such topics but the whole scene seems to just be churning over the same shit that everyone already knows about or dont have an original take on said thing.

anyway if anyone here knows of some really wild shit like mass suicide communities, online cults, sites\communities related to real world cases or anything about like mental health stuff (thats what intrigues me the most) it would be greatly appreciated if u gave me whatever info u have. i really like this site so in the video ill make sure to leave a link here and to anyone who gave me the information.

bit of an opportunity to boost the sites rep or some shit lol (im not a large youtuber at all but who knows, video might do well)

so yeah thanks in advance, anything is appreciated and have a good one!

oh yeah also incel and hate communities fascinate me, like wizchan is actually so interesting to read through trying to understand how people get to that point of their life where their just racists gooners, if you know of super fringe communities with really intense beliefs (doesn't matter whether its right or left leaning, too far to one side is always bad) im just interested in really the psychology behind like these people who have the gift of life and with free will can do literally anything, but just decide to sit at home on the internet spreading hate in an echochamber

oh also ill post my notes + script of the video here before i record it so if anyone wants to help make revisions or add anything thats totally welcome, ty again! <3

Egon Cholakian rabbit hole, it's some weird crazy cult-related thing maybe but info beyond a few youtube videos is scarce

You could look into the Spiniak case. Chilean politician with ties to international political figures who led an Epstein-style pedophilia ring, focused on "recruiting" (abducting) young children and teens, mainly boys, in vulnerable socio-economic situations. Lots to unpack and hidden valuable documents if you keep your eyes open.

I haven't noticed people doing videos on the com communities (764/NLM, MKU, etc). 764 got some attention for inspiring/inciting a series of stabbings here in sweden recently. Interesting connections to o9a/ToB as well, which in itself is a rabbit hole...

images.jpeg

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      radias @ radias: hey people
      Back