Mandatory thread.
Some conversation starters:
  • Who are you?
  • How did you find this place?
  • Hobbies and other things you enjoy?
  • Favorite food?

Me:
  • Who are you?
Blue! I lurk and post in several forums and messageboards but under different names so we might already have met! 💡
Post office 🏣
Vidya 🎮🕹️👾, TTRPGS 🎲🧙‍♂️🐲, drone flying 🤖🛩️, Traveling 🗺️🌎
  • Favorite food?
Ramen 🍜

• Who are you?
Levant. Unlike Blue, I don't post (I lurk, though) on forums and imageboards so you've probably never met me. Well, I used to post on several forums, but it wasn't english-speaking ones, was a long time ago and they were pretty niche, so, if we did cross paths, I guess it's a really small world after all.
Post office too.
I play video games, mostly "retro" ones, with a particular fondness for the PS1 and PS2 library (not hard, there's a lot in it). I also like anime/manga and novels.
  • Favorite food?
If it was healthy, I would probably eat bread, cheese and potatoes everyday.

Glad to find a place to laze around, anyway, hope we'll all have fun together.

I'm Coradda! I post on a few forums and I used to lurk /mu/ and /lit/. It's unlikely I'm known to any of y/s.

I found this site linked from another forum

I like to read, particularly SciFi, Politics, Philo and Anthro. I haven't played any Vidya in a good while, but I've recently rediscovered how nice it is to play with computers

I have a lot of favourite foods (I'm a human dustbin) but one thing I particularly like to do is to spend a day making burgers from as close to scratchmade as possible; (Making patties and bread).

I'm Cycle. I've never been on a forum before but I think they're cool and I'd like to be in a lot and learn about them. They're really cool places to find niche/underground stuff.

I found this place through a friend who sent me a bunch of audio samples on here.

I like music production, and I guess Vidya as I see people call it. I also like things like retro games, handhelds, and somewhat Y2K culture I guess. I don't have many hobbies but I really want to pick a lot up, so if you have any cool hobbies that are cheap or free to start, let me know.

I am also a Ramen enjoyer.

sure, let's do this.
  • Who are you?
you get to know that i live in canada and that i like old media. other details will be revealed if i end up getting comfortable here (my last forum experience didn't go well)
was doing my usual searches for some obscure media and ended up here
video games, generally not particularly mainstream ones. i seek out obscurities and older ones in the hope of expressing fresh thoughts on them rather than thinking the same things about the same popular games that others have already thought of
i also do music, occasionally develop small games and engage in trying to find the least annoying way to exist under capitalism so i can focus less on surviving and more on helping my friends
  • Favorite food?
i like watermelon and salmon quiche i guess (not both at once)

• Who are you? Synthetic
  • How did you find this place? Searching obscure crap on the internet, and found the download section.
  • Hobbies and other things you enjoy? Bookbinding, TTRPGS, Video Games
  • Favorite food? Potstickers, Gyoza, perogis, empanadas, (take meat wrap it in bread and you are good)

Who Are You?
I'm Moxie! I'm a queer artist who likes writing music and telling stories.
I'm not super active here, but maybe that'll change someday soon!

How did you find this place?
Went looking for 90's sample CDs, found the huge archive here, and thought this looked like a neat enough place to stick around for a while.

Hobbies?
Music, drawing, sometimes developing small games.
Also a big fan of semi-obscure movies, like House (1977) or Barber Westchester (2022).

Favourite Food?
Uhhh not sure? Butter chicken is the first thing that springs to mind, but I love pretty much anything that involves meat in a rich sauce.

Ni hao. I'm Adel.
Big fan of coffee, I drink it often. Pretty specific taste too, I drink mine either black - pseudoamericano (Bosnian coffee watered down with cold instead of hot water) or white 40/60. I don't understand how other people make coffee, I'm not letting a machine take my therapeutic moment of calm wait combined with attentiveness as I watch the coffee rise in my džezva.

I do voiceover, have done some audiodrama work, some anime dubs & parodies and other projects in the past, looking to expand upon my career past that of an amateur VO artist. Pretty knowledgeable about tech, but have been keeping track of current trends a little frivolously. I've also been avoiding starting a social media presence, but I realize that it's something I really should get into as I've got nothing to lose and so much to gain from it.

As for the things I like; despite not having watched much anime at all I'm a big fan of the medium and enjoy it for the art (generally a big fan of all types of art - from architecture to paintings), acting and much more interesting stories they portray compared to modern TV shows which have struggled to hold my attention (a current exception is Tokyo Vice which is airing its second season atm, but good shows and movies are few and far between these days)

I've been reading less than I'd like to, the last few books I've been reading are: Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky, Pascal's Pansee, Neko no kyaku by Takashi Hiraide, and a book called The Art of Voice Over by James R. Alburger.

With that said, my by-far best skill is avoiding my own personal prospects and ambitions despite deeply wishing to pursue them. I have a deep appreciation toward people who excel in matters which I'm only good or great at and whom have dedicated themselves in pursuit of something they desire.

Oh, and pussy cats FTW.

• Who are you?
Hi. I used to browse forums a lot back in the 2000s. I've made music well over for 10 years and am in general a geek by heart and with big curiosity.
I was digging through the internet trying to find something interesting. I have made some great lifelong friends through forums (mostly hacking ones from back in the day) and this place kind of has the same vibe so here I am (probably nostalgia).
tech, music, martial arts, creative endeavors
  • Favorite food?
ramen

• Who are you?
I'm electroDC, I havent joined any real forums before but this one stuck out cause it feels original :)
I came across it looking for jungle samples, found the sample cd archive, made an account!
I make music (Hip-hop, trap, jungle, and some IDM/braindance), I love the music of Aphex Twin, Kanye West, Burial, Venetian Snares, and so many more. I also play video games and I'm actively trying (and failing) to quit social media.
  • Favorite food?
Probably strawberries

• Who are you?
    I am Thaumiel. Person of the internet (loser)
    It was in my bookmarks and I forgot why I had it saved but the website design felt like something I could not say no to lol, I think I will probably hang around here, though I am likely to lurk.
    Playing video games, being a lazy bastard. When I'm productive I draw, or program shit. I like to make games but man if I could ever finish one of my projects.
  • Favorite food?
    sushi sushi sushi

• Who are you?
I'm noxxy, a datahoarding n00b and fan of random obscure stuff
Was looking for leaks of cool data. Found them, can you guess where? :P
I'm impressed by the amazing style of this place. Cool site. Bookmarked it a while back, browsed the folders occasionally, finally decided to just come say hi already. Hope I'm doing it well enough (I don't join new places often). Reminds me of a chat I found randomly a while back around 2019(?) which seems to be down now but had a similar cool style.
Collecting a bunch of random data. Obscure media in general, from crusty fangames with 5 downloads to corporate leaks I'm just not meant to have. Basically anything that's not The Big Popular Thing™.
Also breaking stuff, glitches, all that. Old creative webdesign and things made with love. Music, sometimes. Not good at social stuff but when I get talking, I *really* get talking. Whether that'll happen remains to be seen. I like being weird and silly.
  • Favorite food?
Sushi is definitely good. KFC used to be up there too, but they seem to be getting worse in quality (at least over here). Hot chocolate is good too. Mineral water with lemon makes staying hydrated tastier too.

Haven't really been on forums much, though I used to browse them a fair bit. This place seems really cool, will try to maybe stick around. Keep preserving stuff plsthx it's the cool thing to do ( ^ω^)b

• Who are you?
my name is Lizzy~ just a person who is stuck in 2009-2013.... i've been on deviantart and some small little gaming communities for a very long time. only going by lizzyrascal (briefly snowwyleopard)
a conversation about all the big social media and modern internet being shit came up between me and Noxxy (a regular occurrence :3) when they shown me this little gem of a place. i am used to very small forums, they're like a "safe haven" to me.
my irl hobbies include baking, making crafts like stickers/magnets/keychains, and shittily playing guitar

my digital hobbies include digital art, 3D modelling and very recently came around to enjoy designing web pages once again (i love/hate html and css) I will every so often attempt to make music, or learn various programming languages, but not having much luck. i also enjoy making videos but never finish editing or posting them... mainly art tutorials inspired by my art idol: mark crilley. much like the videos i've also started many manga or comic stories that never got finished.

i also love obscure games, mostly that let me be creative! i also love virtual pets and anything of that sort.... dress up and collecting/caring for adorable animals is my fucking weakness. am i an awful caregiver who does immoral things to these virtual creatures? yes

i also just love retro games in general, obscure or popular. sometimes me and my husband buy and refurbish them (fuck selling them, i play them shits). i love to kick his ass in all ps2/n64 games... although retro PC is my main thing

in fact when i rarely do finish projects, it's for two games very near and dear to my heart <3 Which would be Petz, and Blockland. I absolutely adore these two game's modding scenes.. i've met my soulmate through this small circle and hopefully will be bringing him to this place as well. I also have a small place in my heart for sims... but mainly Sims 2 and 3, making many shitty CC over the years.

as mentioned above, i love virtual pets, i collect cute lil gadgets like Tamagotchi and Digimon, as well as other weird LCD toys sometimes. but not furbies, theyre too weird

really at my core i love cute things... but i am only cute on the surface, as i'm a little emo fuck who never outgrew their hardcore phase

• Favorite food?
simply put i love food that is good for the soul, but not good for your heart. something greasy and fried really warms my soul. due to my love of baking: i also have a love for sweets, particularly cookies and bread pudding. when it's not a sweet, it's typically fried chicken with either buffalo OR make it sweet, like waffles and syrup. chipped beef gravy and sausage gravy are comforting as well~

Ni hao. I'm Adel.
Big fan of coffee, I drink it often. Pretty specific taste too, I drink mine either black - pseudoamericano (Bosnian coffee watered down with cold instead of hot water) or white 40/60. I don't understand how other people make coffee, I'm not letting a machine take my therapeutic moment of calm wait combined with attentiveness as I watch the coffee rise in my džezva.

I do voiceover, have done some audiodrama work, some anime dubs & parodies and other projects in the past, looking to expand upon my career past that of an amateur VO artist. Pretty knowledgeable about tech, but have been keeping track of current trends a little frivolously. I've also been avoiding starting a social media presence, but I realize that it's something I really should get into as I've got nothing to lose and so much to gain from it.

As for the things I like; despite not having watched much anime at all I'm a big fan of the medium and enjoy it for the art (generally a big fan of all types of art - from architecture to paintings), acting and much more interesting stories they portray compared to modern TV shows which have struggled to hold my attention (a current exception is Tokyo Vice which is airing its second season atm, but good shows and movies are few and far between these days)

I've been reading less than I'd like to, the last few books I've been reading are: Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky, Pascal's Pansee, Neko no kyaku by Takashi Hiraide, and a book called The Art of Voice Over by James R. Alburger.

With that said, my by-far best skill is avoiding my own personal prospects and ambitions despite deeply wishing to pursue them. I have a deep appreciation toward people who excel in matters which I'm only good or great at and whom have dedicated themselves in pursuit of something they desire.

Oh, and pussy cats FTW.
YES! I struggle so bad with not pursuing interests even though I REALLY want to, and same thing with admiring people who are really good at a skill, especially if it's niche or specific.

• Who are you?
trying to figure that out myself.
i forgor eventho its only been like 5-6 days since i first found out about it 💀
I think i was looking for a leak of some kind and found that it was mentioned here.
i dont know. i would say computers and video games and infosec and the like but been kinda struggling to really enjoy them for a while. i like archiving random information and leaked data and stuff but i am very broke and got no money for hard drives
  • Favorite food?
depends on the current mood but i tend to like chicken, pizza, mac n cheese, probably other stuff i cant think of right now

Hiiiiii. i'm Lua. Im your local Failgirl (Deluxe Edition)™.

I bumped into comfybox 1.0 looking for samples to get my grubby little mitts on ('Breakcore is not a good way to get laid' is a killer pack btw), and i lurked on there occasionally. Lo and behold, one day the site said its dead and there was a link to CB 2.0. Decided to make an account and lurk but in an obnoxious way this time :)

I like to tinker around on trackers and make music, though im mediocre at best, and i draw, at a slightly less mediocre level. My biggest Hobby/Money Pit/Source of my depression/Source of my joy however, is with cars. I used to Rally in sweden and australia in a 1993 BMW 325i. It was insanely modified, was basically a completely different car. Different Engine, Fabricated Parts, All wheel drive, Sequential transmission, the works. Used to work on aircraft, but i think ill DIE before i touch another plane, pay be damned.

MmmHmGh,, , Hambunger (There is a restaurant nearby. They make solid craft beers and have a killer menu list. One of which is a Lamb Burger. My wallet will never recover from this.)

I'm Wolfmanfur and I'm a furry.

I stumbled upon it via a simple online search. I was looking up fiddleafox and it happened this site had a full archive of the artist.

I REALLy like cartoons, the wackier and crazier, the better. I draw sometimes and I like to drink. I enjoy 'furry' games like Tribal Hunter and 'furry' media and animations.

I haven't eaten anything good in a while besides sweets I reckon. It's a little hard to tell.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      S (Guest) Some1new: america ya! Ha\llo :D
      Back