• mine craft! mc.floofey.dog:25565

Do any of yall know some nice resources/websites to learn arabic?
bro what do u need description for im confused as hell

Currently reading:
Do any of yall know some nice resources/websites to learn arabic?

katnip

comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 9,159
Im lookin specifically for stuff related to the syrian dialect of arabic, even though i know that the egyptian one is prolly easier to learn (since there are generally more resources available from what ive heard). The point is, this summer i was hitchhiking to turkey, and managed to catch a ride from the romanian-bulgarian border straight to istanbul. The guy turned out to be syrian and he was very nice, helped me out a lot, and we exchanged whatsapp. But since he didnt know any english, only arabic and turkish, we had to communicate only through google translator for like 10 hours. So i thought that since i wanted to learn arabic anyway, it would be nice if i learned his dialect so i could talk with him sum more.

Description
Im lookin specifically for stuff related to the syrian dialect of arabic, even though i know that the egyptian one is prolly easier to learn (since there are generally more resources available from what ive heard). The point is, this summer i was hitchhiking to turkey, and managed to catch a ride from the romanian-bulgarian border straight to istanbul. The guy turned out to be syrian and he was very nice, helped me out a lot, and we exchanged whatsapp. But since he didnt know any english, only arabic and turkish, we had to communicate only through google translator for like 10 hours. So i thought that since i wanted to learn arabic anyway, it would be nice if i learned his dialect so i could talk with him sum more.
There are various youtube videos that teach you a foreign language.

I also find some sites that can be usefuel

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      tawmi @ tawmi: somebody better tell me what the fuck is updog.
      Back