🎶 music 2Mello - Streets Of Resistance

RagRappy

Whose eyes are those eyes ?
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
đź’ 162,027
RagRappy submitted a new resource:

2Mello - Streets Of Resistance - A Streets Of Rage mashup album that mysteriously disappeared from Bandcamp in 2021

2017 has been an incredibly hard year everywhere, but especially in America.

Our country, a country built on some awful things but a country that is worth loving, defending and improving, is now under the rule of an immature, less-than mediocre white supremacist. And besides him, there are several others in power who exist there only to spread hate and were put there by people who want to do the same. It has never been clearer who is "the man".

If you're reading this, if you enjoy...

Read more about this resource...

didn't know this existed, cheers!
I honestly still don't know what happened for the whole mashup album to disappear lol, Mello's Twitter account being deleted a few weeks ago doesn't help understanding the situation either. I've seen some folks talk about it around 2017-2018 but that's it. Why did he feel like deleting it 3 whole years later ? Maybe it wasn't legitimate enough to him anymore, but imo he's built up his whole career by doing fan tribute albums to shit he loves like samurai champloo or jet set radio

I honestly still don't know what happened for the whole mashup album to disappear lol, Mello's Twitter account being deleted a few weeks ago doesn't help understanding the situation either. I've seen some folks talk about it around 2017-2018 but that's it. Blargh! Why did he feel like deleting it 3 whole years later ? Maybe it wasn't legitimate enough to him anymore, but imo he's built up his whole career by doing fan tribute albums to shit he loves like samurai champloo or jet set radio
yeah... it's possible someone could've complained but that's unlikely -- my guess would be that he's just wants to make his bandcamp discography mashup free, unless i missed anything (entirely possible) it looked like there's only original music on there now

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Xeraser @ Xeraser: I had goose eggs earlier
      Back