What do you like to play in between Music, Job, Studying, etc.?

Currently reading:
What do you like to play in between Music, Job, Studying, etc.?

Brute

I'm Brute the opposite to my name dw
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 4,738
I basically work 24/7, and it gets pretty boring, so I'm lookin for games I can squeeze into my schedule.
Recommended Games I've found so far are:

- Satisfactory
- SimCity 4
- No Man's Sky

Personally, I like to just work on big projects in creative games, like building huge stuff in No Man's Sky or creating processes to increase efficiency.

I work at an office job and I basically always have a balatro window open somewhere. Each individual hand takes only like 30 seconds of thinking so its perfect when you just have a couple minutes.

Lately I've been playing a lot of fall guys for some reason, but I usually play Borderlands, Minecraft, or sim games like House flipper and PC building simulator :3

I basically work 24/7, and it gets pretty boring, so I'm lookin for games I can squeeze into my schedule.
Recommended Games I've found so far are:

- Satisfactory
- SimCity 4
- No Man's Sky

Personally, I like to just work on big projects in creative games, like building huge stuff in No Man's Sky or creating processes to increase efficiency.
i love a good rpg. that's normally where i spend most my time gaming. however, if it is in between work, i play competitive shooters. the refresh my mind but keep it active and focused.

i love a good rpg. that's normally where i spend most my time gaming. however, if it is in between work, i play competitive shooters. the refresh my mind but keep it active and focused.
Do you play Cyberpunk? That's the only rpg im playing rn they really saved this game

1673040084857355m.jpg

Mostly boomer shooters, recently I've been replaying duke3d and rott but my forever fav is blood.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Xeraser @ Xeraser: I guess it's finally time for me to put together that new rig
      Back