🔞 NSFW 🔞 Stable Diffusion / AI art thread
"Alien technology that allows for superpowers" edition - featuring a helpful guide to help you install SD

Currently reading:
🔞 NSFW 🔞 Stable Diffusion / AI art thread
"Alien technology that allows for superpowers" edition - featuring a helpful guide to help you install SD

robo

Attachments

In case you've all missed them, there have been MASSIVE advancements in terms of training tech. Both hypernetworks and embeds have been superseded by LoRAs, extremely fast and efficient mini-models that take a fraction of the time and resources to create when compared to dreambooths (fine-tuned models)

In case you've all missed them, there have been MASSIVE advancements in terms of training tech. Both hypernetworks and embeds have been superseded by LoRAs, extremely fast and efficient mini-models that take a fraction of the time and resources to create when compared to dreambooths (fine-tuned models)
couldn't find anything about LoRAs, please give me a link

anybody know a good way to train my model to put welding masks on girls heads without degrading the style? last image was with dreambooth at idk what settings. i have about 50 training images with prompts.

Attachments

This website has a bunch of models.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      DangercloseOhNo @ DangercloseOhNo: big big big
      Back