Quake on an Oscilloscope; A technical report

faen

sound artist
comfy friend
πŸ’  (´・ω・`) πŸ’ 
Reaction score
comfy coins
πŸ’ 1,155,347

the write up about this can be found here!

I found this a while back but completely forgot about it until now. super interesting stuff and a short read, highly recommend!

Oscilloscopes are just so fucking cool, man

very epic
an oscilloscope is probably the easiest way to get a true vector display. makes me wonder if there are some arduino/pi games i can just hook into an oscilloscope and play! i gotta look into this stuff
im sure there are! i need to get a new oscilloscope, mine is quite old and for some reason it doesn't display the vertical waveform. im sure its fixable, but im not smart enough/haven't studied electronics enough to know how to fix it. sad day sad day

im sure there are! i need to get a new oscilloscope, mine is quite old and for some reason it doesn't display the vertical waveform. im sure its fixable, but im not smart enough/haven't studied electronics enough to know how to fix it. sad day sad day
a tru shame. i gotsta find me an oscilloscope but ive never seen anything local. could always get one of those tiny 40 dollar chineseum scopes but analog is where its @ baybee! use it to play asteroids

i dont think i know enough about any of this to truly appreciate it, but i know that the downloadable audio of this sounds really funny and makes my ears go nyoom (* ^ Ο‰ ^)

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      namba5 @ namba5: DELICIOUS EGGS
      Back