• mine craft! mc.floofey.dog:25565

Plsss tell me what of my music

Currently reading:
Plsss tell me what of my music

Hey! Thought that since you only have three tracks released I might as well listen to them all and tell you what I think.

The first one I listened to was "aaaa," which was pretty cool sounding. The piano sample you chose sounds really cool and fits very well with the vibe you were trying to go for. The drums also sound really good and work well with the piano. Overall, the specific sounds you chose were very tasteful, and you have a good ear when it comes to putting them together, but my only criticism for this is that there should be more happening. Right now, it is basically the same 4 bar loop repeated for a minute, which can get a little repetitive. That's not to say repetition is bad, though, because a lot of hip hop instrumentals are centered around creating a solid background for someone to rap over. Despite this, it isn't bad to add more things or change the beat a little to make it more interesting. Maybe every 8 or 16 bars you could add a slight variation to the drum pattern. Maybe you could switch to a different sample. Changing the beat helps keep the listener interested, and if you ever plan on producing for a rapper in the future, it lets them think of new ways to write out their lyrics. Another thing you could do would be adding more sounds like a bass to add more interest.

The second one was "BouncyCastle," which I enjoyed a lot. You did another great job of choosing the right sounds that all fit together and aren't clashing with each other. This song also did a good job at what I was talking about before with adding more layers and changing the beat to add interest. House is another genre that focuses a lot on repetitive instrumentals, but this time it is for creating an easily dance-able beat. You've done a really good job of that here and this is a genuinely good track.

The last one was "?§! 1/5," which was another well put together song. I don't have a lot of new criticisms that I haven't stated before this. Just like before, you did great with sounds and putting them together, but it use some more change.

Overall, you have a genuinely good understanding of appropriate sounds to put together. It is hard for me to accurately tell how long you've been producing for, but judging from how recent these songs were released, I would say you are still relatively new (as in, less than a year and possibly only a few months), and the taste you have in instrumental samples is already well matured. A large problem I see with newer producers is picking sounds that don't complement each other very well, either out of a lack of experience knowing what fits together, or out of a desire to "experiment" without having properly established the fundamentals. That being said, I think the only thing holding your music back is its structure. I would suggest learning a little bit about song structure and how it varies from genre to genre. You have done a good job picking already repetitive genres to lay down the groundwork of how to produce (whether that was intentional or not I don't know but good job anyways), so now the only major thing you need to work on is variation in structure.
Wishing you good luck in the future, because you have a lot of potential!

Hey! Thought that since you only have three tracks released I might as well listen to them all and tell you what I think.

The first one I listened to was "aaaa," which was pretty cool sounding. The piano sample you chose sounds really cool and fits very well with the vibe you were trying to go for. The drums also sound really good and work well with the piano. Overall, the specific sounds you chose were very tasteful, and you have a good ear when it comes to putting them together, but my only criticism for this is that there should be more happening. Right now, it is basically the same 4 bar loop repeated for a minute, which can get a little repetitive. That's not to say repetition is bad, though, because a lot of hip hop instrumentals are centered around creating a solid background for someone to rap over. Despite this, it isn't bad to add more things or change the beat a little to make it more interesting. Maybe every 8 or 16 bars you could add a slight variation to the drum pattern. Maybe you could switch to a different sample. Changing the beat helps keep the listener interested, and if you ever plan on producing for a rapper in the future, it lets them think of new ways to write out their lyrics. Another thing you could do would be adding more sounds like a bass to add more interest.

The second one was "BouncyCastle," which I enjoyed a lot. You did another great job of choosing the right sounds that all fit together and aren't clashing with each other. This song also did a good job at what I was talking about before with adding more layers and changing the beat to add interest. House is another genre that focuses a lot on repetitive instrumentals, but this time it is for creating an easily dance-able beat. You've done a really good job of that here and this is a genuinely good track.

The last one was "?§! 1/5," which was another well put together song. I don't have a lot of new criticisms that I haven't stated before this. Just like before, you did great with sounds and putting them together, but it use some more change.

Overall, you have a genuinely good understanding of appropriate sounds to put together. It is hard for me to accurately tell how long you've been producing for, but judging from how recent these songs were released, I would say you are still relatively new (as in, less than a year and possibly only a few months), and the taste you have in instrumental samples is already well matured. A large problem I see with newer producers is picking sounds that don't complement each other very well, either out of a lack of experience knowing what fits together, or out of a desire to "experiment" without having properly established the fundamentals. That being said, I think the only thing holding your music back is its structure. I would suggest learning a little bit about song structure and how it varies from genre to genre. You have done a good job picking already repetitive genres to lay down the groundwork of how to produce (whether that was intentional or not I don't know but good job anyways), so now the only major thing you need to work on is variation in structure.
Wishing you good luck in the future, because you have a lot of potential!
bro....
THANKS SO MUCH.
i will listen to your advice for sure , those are great. i was feeling what you say about "aaaa" (i am horrible for chosing name) and yes i need to make variation to those.
man u are so helpful 🙏🙏🙏.

thanks you!!!!

bro....
THANKS SO MUCH.
i will listen to your advice for sure , those are great. i was feeling what you say about "aaaa" (i am horrible for chosing name) and yes i need to make variation to those.
man u are so helpful 🙏🙏🙏.

thanks you!!!!
Dude no problem! I'm excited to see what you make in the future!

i really like this, im gonna show it to a friend whos fond of stuff like this. also u should consider expanding to different platforms like youtube or newgrounds! the wider the audience the more recognition u might get 😁

i really like this, im gonna show it to a friend whos fond of stuff like this. also u should consider expanding to different platforms like youtube or newgrounds! the wider the audience the more recognition u might get 😁
o should consider that , and i think that i can give a try to newground

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Natural @ Natural: ?
      Back