Johnny Too Bad

SEEELEEEEEKKKKTAAAAAAHHHHH
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠407,819
Johnny Too Bad submitted a new resource:

Old School Vox - A 3.1GB collection of very 90s vocal samples

I accidentally found this sound pack from a user on soulseek. Luckily i was able to download the entire collection without getting banned (fuck those snobby cunts on soulseek). Because of the fickle nature of soulseek, this pack is too good to be lost from the interwebs.

This pack is stuffed full of authentic vocal samples you'd regularly...

Read more about this resource...

holy shit this is absolutely awesome! been looking for some of this stuff for years. thanks a million!

reminds me of the time i found some dudes archive of dance / house videos on sisk, lots of old live stuff and candance me and my dad like. decided i would only download like 500 megs of it a day to not cheeze the guy off and he gets chuffed and unshares it all.
guess the best way to get music on there is to just heist it when no-ones looking lmao.
if you ever come across old electric circus stuff, do let me know! and im looking forward to absolutely butchering these samples!

holy shit this is absolutely awesome! been looking for some of this stuff for years. thanks a million!

reminds me of the time i found some dudes archive of dance / house videos on sisk, lots of old live stuff and candance me and my dad like. decided i would only download like 500 megs of it a day to not cheeze the guy off and he gets chuffed and unshares it all.
guess the best way to get music on there is to just heist it when no-ones looking lmao.
if you ever come across old electric circus stuff, do let me know! and im looking forward to absolutely butchering these samples!

the typical soulseek user: "waaaaah you downwoad dat much fwom me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" lol. meanwhile it's only like 4gb of files. ssk is such a flawed filesharing platform. I wish it was more similar to torrents where people would be incentivized to download files to speed up the download speeds for everyone else.

dude, thanks so much for this! absolutely awesome find. def gonna go through this in full the next time i sit down to write. i went through it a bit just now and its super promising! many thanks for nabbing this off slsk and archiving it!

Attachments

• 35.4 KB Views: 112
It doesn't work.

When I raw. import it, it makes a white sound
And I can't import it because it doesn't recognize the file type

But few of them are working (like 5% of the files)

It doesn't work.

When I raw. import it, it makes a white sound
And I can't import it because it doesn't recognize the file type

But few of them are working (like 5% of the files)
Most of them work for me, in Renoise and Dirtywave M8. I don't get any white noise sound, just about 20% of them sound like empty files. What program are you using?

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      V (Guest) very very comfy: meow
      Back