Myserious WAV of a song I had since early 2020

Myserious WAV of a song I had since early 2020 2022-04-16

Currently reading:
Myserious WAV of a song I had since early 2020

interesting! thanks for the insight on that :>
we hope you enjoy your stay here in comfffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bbbbbbbbooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thankkkkk uuuuuu ^^!!!!!!!!

I wanna try and make myself a better profile.

Do I need to edit using HTML and CSS?

a lot of it is done with option changing, but you can edit CSS in the 'advanced' field, though I do believe the profile editor is behind unlocked via coins these days ( gotta love currency ;p )

Hi, just finished creating an account and I might have some crucial information about the origins of the mysterious track. Around 2017 I produced (and later privated) a song I made using a very unconventional daw which was the current date's IOS "Launchpad - Beat Music Maker" app.

Attached to this post I'll have the file for the song I mentioned which has the exact same breakbeat and pad progression.

Hopefully I've been of aid,

Snowie.
Hold your ass then.

If the samples where available in this app this means the track faen faen found may not be related to OP's track.
I was somewhat suspicious about this cuz both tracks have different aesthetics to it.

Both tracks are still fresh as fuck.

Back to square one bois.

Yeah I'm unsure. if it was just some random track put together by someone with an app, then i doubt we'll ever find it. i feel like knowing that it was made it said app is close enough lol

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      DangercloseOhNo @ DangercloseOhNo: big big big
      Back