Currently reading:
KORG DSS-1 MEGA FLOPPY COLLECTION

zyriac

comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 69,814
zyriac submitted a new resource:

KORG DSS-1 MEGA FLOPPY COLLECTION - like the sample cd archive except older and way more useless.

Collection of Korg dss-1/dsm-1 sample floppy disk images I had laying around, originally gathered from a couple different places, several hundreds total. Also some other stuff.

prob lots of duplicates, sorry couldn't be bothered

What can I do with these if I dont have (specific ancient pos sampler)?

Not much id guess, would've suggested importing the diskimages as raw audio but I tried with both audacity and sox and didn't get anywhere. The format is just super fucked I think...

Read more about this resource...

holy shit, this is an insane throwback. the dss-1 was a huge part of me growing up. i always thought the joystick on it was the coolest shit hahaha. sadly, i only owned a couple floppies for it. this is a pic taken with a broken camera a long time ago, but here it is!!

IMG_20170504_003844204.jpg

some stuff on the shelves was personal information, hence the black boxes. extremely fun sampler!!!

holy shit, this is an insane throwback. the dss-1 was a huge part of me growing up. i always thought the joystick on it was the coolest shit hahaha. sadly, i only owned a couple floppies for it. this is a pic taken with a broken camera a long time ago, but here it is!!

View attachment 707
some stuff on the shelves was personal information, hence the black boxes. extremely fun sampler!!!
nice knife collection lol

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      namba5 @ namba5: DELICIOUS EGGS
      Back