I'm out of the loop: What is the Sweet Baby Inc. drama about?

Currently reading:
I'm out of the loop: What is the Sweet Baby Inc. drama about?

Blue

comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠9,268
I try to avoid drama/rage bait channels and with search engines getting worse every day, I really need a quick rundown from an actual person, not some "content" creator or AI generated article.

For what I understood, some brazilian guy created a group on steam that notify if sweet baby has involvement with a game

And what do they do? From what I've gathered so far is that they make sure that video games hit diversity quotas and shit so that it's as safe and inoffensive as possible?

And what do they do? From what I've gathered so far is that they make sure that video games hit diversity quotas and shit so that it's as safe and inoffensive as possible?
I would not describe thet as inoffensive, since they are responsible of so much progressive propaganda that are shoved on your throught.

Worth noting they're not the only company doing this and that they're simply a progenitor of the larger problem.