help me find the Serial experiments lain PSX game end cinematic music.
spooky late 90s cyber hell music

Currently reading:
help me find the Serial experiments lain PSX game end cinematic music.

Y2KBazoY2KBazo's icon

Lint Enthusiast
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠194,563
yo!
theres this funky atmospheric video with awesome cliche cyber techno hell music at the end of the japanese psx lain game that i cant find in good quality anywhere.
starts at 1:02:14 here
cant find this song on any of the soundtrack cds and it seems like the only place outside of the psx game you could get it was the old website for the game, but alas this version is worse in quality.
months ago i ripped the video file from the games ISO but i cant find where i put it lmao. still not very good since it wouldn't be any different from just watching it on the PlayStation itself.
anyone know anything about this tune, or where to find it? would be epic to have a high quality version.
thanks!
Ps. where did the singing sample from 1:05:26 originate from? ive heard it before in other songs and ive always thought it was funny.

heres the low quality MP3 from the old site

Description
Last edited:
fuck, dude. i literally have this somewhere. let me dig around for it

SO. I have the song, but the version I have has no useful metadata. All it says is that the title is ED, implying its the ending theme of the game. I know that's not helpful. I tried pretty damn hard to see if anyone had asked about the title or artist of the track, but found nothing useful. All I know is that this is the highest quality copy I have, but it sounds no better than the one included in that vid, so kinda shitty all around : (

SO. I have the song, but the version I have has no useful metadata. All it says is that the title is ED, implying its the ending theme of the game. I know that's not helpful. I tried pretty damn hard to see if anyone had asked about the title or artist of the track, but found nothing useful. All I know is that this is the highest quality copy I have, but it sounds no better than the one included in that vid, so kinda shitty all around : (

View attachment 378
still epic to have da sound file! do you physically have the lain game?

yo!

Ps. where did the singing sample from 1:05:26 originate from? ive heard it before in other songs and ive always thought it was funny.

heres the low quality MP3 from the old site
View attachment 376

Holy shit, i remembered being obsessed with this vid, trying to find sample sources or a full audio of it.

About the sample, if you're talking about the african singing stuff, i have that ; I'm pretty sure it's from an old Ethnic Sample CD, let me check.

Found it!

It's from Zero-G's Ethnic Sample CD on Partition C listed as UGANDAFEMAL2.wav on my pc.

At 1:05:17 -- It's the same sample.

EDIT : I think UGANDAFEMAL1 is used as well.

Last edited:
Holy shit, i remembered being obsessed with this vid, trying to find sample sources or a full audio of it.

About the sample, if you're talking about the african singing stuff, i have that ; I'm pretty sure it's from an old Ethnic Sample CD, let me check.

Found it!

It's from Zero-G's Ethnic Sample CD on Partition C listed as UGANDAFEMAL2.wav on my pc.

View attachment 422

View attachment 423
dude wtf, you're cracked out of your mind. great find, and thanks for sharing!

Found it!

View attachment 422

View attachment 423
You fucking madman! Thank you! Always wondered what that sample was. Was it hard to find?

You fucking madman! Thank you! Always wondered what that sample was. Was it hard to find?

Not really, i remembered finding a bunch of those ethnic singing samples on that CD so i guess it was the right place to check.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      DangercloseOhNo @ DangercloseOhNo: big big big
      Back