Extremely cool website I just found
A brief introduction to noclip.website, an online videogame stage viewer.

Currently reading:
Extremely cool website I just found

AuRosalinda

miao
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠4,709
I just found this cool website under a YouTube video: noclip.website

It's a really cool website where you can watch stages from various 3D games by flying around, with no clipping - just like the website's name says.
Maybe you already know this, since it's been out for four years and has even a Wikipedia page, but I found this amazing and I thought to share it with you.

There are seven icons on the left:
  1. From the first one you can choose which game and then which stage you want to see. It's divided by videogame console;
  2. From the second one you can choose different things that change based on the game you chose. In some there are scenarios, that are moments of the game "captured": for instance, in the Comet Observatory from Super Mario Galaxy you can choose to see it like the first time you visit it, when you unlock the second part of the Observatory or when you unlock the third one:
  3. From the third one you can browse textures used in the level;
  4. From the fourth one you can modify the viewer settings, like the antialiasing or camera controls;
  5. From the fifth one you can see statistics like drawn triangles or FPS;
  6. The sixth one takes you to the studio, where you can shoot a minimovie in that stage;
  7. The last one is the about page.
Here are some screenshots I took (yeah, I chose only Wii games because I love them, but there are a lot of videogame consoles to choose):

1659205085775.png

1659205154241.png

1659205271257.png

1659205486456.png

Description
/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      H (Guest) hello: the nnty.fun about page is broken btw
      Back