Wake up samurai we have a torrent to seed
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
đź’ 1,415,901
FaustineSpirit submitted a new resource:

Anarchists Cookbook IV 4.14 - The legendary book for every 007

Welcomeđź‘‹

As usual I come to you with an interesting book. This time it is Anarchist Cookbook. The title itself probably needs no introduction to anyone. All the knowledge contained in this book is for educational purposes only. You read and use at your own risk. As usual, an additional link below.

Enjoy
View attachment 1736

Read more about this resource...

i think its important to note that most of the anarchists cookbook is unreliable and inaccurate. it was written by an angry teen who would later come to regret publishing the book, and most anarchists would agree that it doesnt do much to promote or advocate for their ideals, if not outright do harm to the movement. dont try to make anything in it because youre more likely to injure yourself, or at least just waste money/resources and time.
Vice did test some of the explosives recipes in it and they had limited success (they technically worked, but would more just put the user at risk). the wikipedia page of the book says the FBI had stated the chapter on explosives "appears to be accurate in most respects."
I know the homemade napalm works, applicable by putting styrofoam in a molotov cocktail.

TM 31-210 is probably a better candidate if youre looking for a 'book about making explosives whos public accessibility might be somewhat controversial' as it was written with military application in mind.
my account is still not approved yet unfortunately so i cant submit it here, but you can find it on annas-archive.org or libgen
I have no affiliation with anything said or done on this site in the case of a federal investigation.
"your honor, i said i would make a bomb in minecraft, you see!"

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      S (Guest) Some1new: america ya! Ha\llo :D
      Back