What is this sample and from where it is.

Currently reading:
What is this sample and from where it is.

K-PSZH

comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 4,228
Sooo there's a game called Danganronpa. It's soundtrack has one really cool track. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7BCNYpyczU&t=32
For about two years now I have been looking for a sample that sounds at 0:32, kind of a Bass Build Up. After a long search, I found a sample that sounds almost identical.

This sample was discovered in a Sonic Foundry pack called "Afterhours EDM" that was recorded by DJ Puzzle. The problem is it doesn't sound COMPLETELY identical. There are problems with the pitch and timings, and it's impossible to pitch down this sample correctly as it sounds in Danganronpa OST. Maybe there was another variation of this sample in some other pack from Sony Creative Software or from DJ Puzzle? Help me plsss.

It just a riser. just look through all the vengeance clubsounds volumes in FX. I can almost guarantee it will be in there.