Currently reading:
sickbaby.org : an y2k era chinese subculture site

Fiasco Hijacking

Dark Dark Eyes
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
💠10,192

Here…it is an edgy website dedicate to mainly literature (mainly those modernist and post-modernist works, i might be wrong, am not big into books) and rock music (mainly punk), it is a site for those edgy city-folk teens in y2k to wander (there was not many person be like them outside cities, not even in today). The forum is now closed and the site is just a database to save all the things they had left. They opened a site for new generations years ago, but closed for unknown reason……

When you open the site you might see a pop-up window, it contains a link to support a charity project the ex-siteowner who is currently working with.

I could translate some pages if you are curious about the site.

Here…it is an edgy website dedicate to mainly literature (mainly those modernist and post-modernist works, i might be wrong, am not big into books) and rock music (mainly punk), it is a site for those edgy city-folk teens in y2k to wander (there was not many person be like them outside cities, not even in today). The forum is now closed and the site is just a database to save all the things they had left. They opened a site for new generations years ago, but closed for unknown reason……

When you open the site you might see a pop-up window, it contains a link to support a charity project the ex-siteowner who is currently working with.

I could translate some pages if you are curious about the site.
Very interesting, especially knowing this is coming from China

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Xeraser @ Xeraser:
      Back