Lost funny animals - Judith The Alligator, Deema The Red Hybrid Cat, Mr. Filthy and unnamed alligator doodle
Crudely drawn animations. Looking to know where they come from.

Currently reading:
Lost funny animals - Judith The Alligator, Deema The Red Hybrid Cat, Mr. Filthy and unnamed alligator doodle

Wolfmanfur

A brown anthro fox going by the name Wolfgang
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 8,600
A heads up i'm getting tired and I'm a little bit drunk, so the writing qualitty can suffer from it. I'll try to keep it brief.

A character on yutube called Judith The Alligator, accompanies by other crudely drawn toon friends.
They are
  1. A blue unidentified mammal with black ears, probably a generic dog, fox or wolf. Maybe a ape going off the tail.
  2. A cyan-colored cat with white tuft around their mouth.
  3. A bear trapped in an ice cube.
  4. A yellow feral dog

This is the best video of the lot, it's a collection of clips featuring the character without any other bs shoved into the.

The description hints at the real name of the media, it's apparently caled "Silly Animals", a quick search yielded no result. e621 and rule34 were of no help too

I'm including a local copy bcause I don't trust youtube. It's very unpredictable
Plus, it has adult humor, at some point she gets sprayed in the face with what I hope to be milk or cream. who knos how they'd react if they saw that.

I'm also curious about that video in the recommended section.

It's said to be from "Jimmy The Stickman (TV Series): Mr. Filthy's Secret Plans, Tutti Frutti, Jimmy's New Room, King Brave, Winter Goldman, Spooky Stranger, Stickbumps, And Bang-Oooh-Tree"
Super long title, but I couldn't find anything, except some more youtube videos.

From the same video series, there is this ms paint quality red cat character called "deema the red hybrid cat".

And another local copy.

For some odd reason I cant exlain each of them have a reation clip in the middle I couldn't find any intact video, I'm hoping somebody can post a full episode, any will do.

There's one more character I wanna bring up, it's this funny-looking crocodile I found on Google Images.
93daeb3eeda7ec544079efeb399380fa.jpg
421d71be96832881d4b80f9119d7ae8c.jpg
760faaa87bf280abc063c4e8314234f7.jpg
823a3a7d82d21e03d74a85414c000a87.jpg

I found these animations below on some forum I don't remember the name of, somebody had found these images before me and turned them into animated pngs for fun.

CrocHammerAnimated.png
CrocPencilAnimated.png

If I had to guess I think it'd be the mascot of a drawing learning site for children if anything
It's probably defunct if I cant find it.

I know that's a lot, but I hope it won't be a bother, I saved most of these years ago and I finally have an outlet to talk about them.

Description
/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
  • Xeraser @ Xeraser:
    i'm gonna procrastinate for the next 20 years
    Quote Link
  • bananalizard @ bananalizard:
    i got the 90s sample cd archive but i have no clue how to translate the iso or bin files, can anyone help me with that??
    Quote Link
  • bananalizard @ bananalizard:
    nvm i cant even download poweriso
    Quote Link
  • nimfo.official.lvspl @ nimfo.official.lvspl:
    R.I.P. Kyre Cerridwyn Bakerā€¦ They found my friend hung by her neck, but she wouldnā€™t, couldnā€™t go through with suicideā€¦ It wasnā€™t in herā€¦.. I miss you, homieā€¦.. Canā€™t eve believe itā€¦ šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
    Quote Link
  • Xeraser @ Xeraser:
    bananalizard said:
    i got the 90s sample cd archive but i have no clue how to translate the iso or bin files, can anyone help me with that??
    most of those isos were made from cds for the actual hardware
    Reactions: faen
    Quote Link
  • Xeraser @ Xeraser:
    meaning no os or iso tool will read them natively
    Quote Link
  • Xeraser @ Xeraser:
    use either cdxtract (which Just Works (TM) but is pretty janky and ancient) or use awave studio (which works for 99% of formats though i've had it refuse to open 1 or 2 roland cds which cdxtract read just fine)
    Quote Link
  • Xeraser @ Xeraser:
    I found my Aria 2021s
    Quote Link
  • Xeraser @ Xeraser:
    they're shit.
    Quote Link
  • dominicb @ dominicb:
    i use cdxtract sometimes, works fine for .iso's but i could never figure out what to do for bin/cue files
    Quote Link
  • dominicb @ dominicb:
    fuck it tho we ball
    Quote Link
  • CybrGrl1984 @ CybrGrl1984:
    wow I havent been active here in a while, how are yall doing
    Quote Link
  • W @ wez:
    i bought 2 topic edits, when do they update?
    Quote Link
  • W Chat Bot:
    Guest wiz has joined the room.
  • W (Guest) wiz:
    Wow, just found this site. What an absolute gem
    Quote Link
  • hijodeputa @ hijodeputa:
    what a pretty website
    Quote Link
  • M Chat Bot:
    Guest Mamoticarica2009hardcoreslipknotfan4eva has joined the room.
  • M (Guest) Mamoticarica2009hardcoreslipknotfan4eva:
    No! It isn't. This is nothing but a silly compilation of varied, stolen content from various enterprises... You're not emulating anything! You're stealing it... You're not a gamer, but a shameless thief
    Quote Link
    Dot.
    Quote Link
    No! No! No! People from nintendia... Don't do it. Don't even think about. Instead, let's think about all these hours of hard work by Nintendo and their hard workers that make Nintendo existence possible... Buy their games, don't stole it!
    Quote Link
  • J Chat Bot:
    Guest jvnko has joined the room.
  • J (Guest) jvnko:
    hellooo
    Quote Link
  • J (Guest) jvnko:
    this place is cool
    Quote Link
  • F Chat Bot:
    Guest fluffyboy has joined the room.
  • F (Guest) fluffyboy: