schizoposting Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Currently reading:
schizoposting Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

this mf tryna be indian_fact_genius

I've actually died before, and can confidently say that there is nothingness after death. The light at the end of the tunnel is just your brain losing access to your optic nerve. The feelings of god and stuff are just your brain trying to cope with the fear of nothingness.
Can you even imagine what nothingness/not existing is like? Probably not. You only know of existence. You can call it whatever you want to feel better, but it's just a lie you tell yourself.
There is no afterlife, no heaven, and no hell. No reincarnation, either. Your consciousness just fades away into nothingness.
I was brought back just as I was fading away, after all the other stuff (light, feeling of god, etc) happened.

Religious fruitcakes fear the idea of not existing, so they make up gods, demons, ghosts, and fairies. They think that if they get everyone to believe in their god, that it'll come true and their existence will be perpetual. It will not.

In regards to the 'virgin mary' stuff, it was common back then to say that a baby was a virgin birth if it was conceived before marriage. Mary was between the ages of 13 and 16 when Jesus was born, according to events in the bible... Joseph probably would have been stoned to death if people learned that he was the father, as he was a poor craftsman in his early-mid 20s when Jesus was conceived. Only rich people were allowed to marry young girls in that time.

Last edited:
/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      V Chat Bot: Guest vodka has joined the room.
      Back