• mine craft! mc.floofey.dog:25565

Favorite genre to write in?
What genre do you tend to gravitate towards when starting a new project file?

Currently reading:
Favorite genre to write in?

bananalizard

BananaLizard
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 1,887
If you make music, what is one genre you just can't help making for the life of you? In other words, what genre do you tend to gravitate towards when starting a new project file?
For me, if it isn't funk it's probably either oldschool house or hip hop. They all just come naturally to me. They're all genres that tend to have a low risk and high reward.
Do feel free to post your examples ! :)

best example I can think of is my Terraria Underground remix. Automatically went for a sort of jazz-funk fusion for a song that completely didn't warrant it whatsoever.

Description
i always end up going to this sort of weird mashup of genres i tend to do, pretty experimental genre bends but follows a certain vibe if yk what i mean

these songs shows that best: