• Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 585

Currently reading:
failed australian mass stabber need info
need info plssssssssssss

F

fferrett/51-0/2820

About maybe 6 or 4 months ago, a young australian male streamed himself going to commit a mass stabbing, except he didn't actually do anything... anyway, it wasn't big news, but I learned about it on watchpeopledie.tv
I've searched through the site (wpd) and I can't find the stream, nor the individuals manifesto. it is the manifesto I am specifically after.
I think the individuals first name was "John", and some italian sounding last name, but that is all I can remember.....
two other stabbing attacks happened around the same as this individuals attempt, so it's been buried unfortunately....

Description
need info plssssssssssss
About maybe 6 or 4 months ago, a young australian male streamed himself going to commit a mass stabbing, except he didn't actually do anything... anyway, it wasn't big news, but I learned about it on watchpeopledie.tv
I've searched through the site (wpd) and I can't find the stream, nor the individuals manifesto. it is the manifesto I am specifically after.
I think the individuals first name was "John", and some italian sounding last name, but that is all I can remember.....
two other stabbing attacks happened around the same as this individuals attempt, so it's been buried unfortunately....
I only know about this one that happened in turkey

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      PrehistoricThinker @ PrehistoricThinker: suop
      Back