Cyberpunk 2077 leak... This time for real:)

Cyberpunk 2077 leak... This time for real:) 2022-11-16

Currently reading:
Cyberpunk 2077 leak... This time for real:)

FaustineSpirit

Wake up samurai we have a torrent to seed
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 1,393,838
FaustineSpirit submitted a new resource:

Cyberpunk 2077 leak... This time for real:) - Wake up samurai we have a torrent to seed...

HellošŸ‘‹

Inspired by a thread from a "certain" user who turned out to be just a blind shot, I decided to share the leak with you. Source code for Cyberpunk, The Witcher 3 and Gwent (additionally, it's full of proprietary dlls, software and everything that CDProjekt Red would not like to share with youšŸ˜œ).
Most of the archives are password protected (with a bit of effort you can find them all on the web or look for hints in the "readme_en.txt" file located directly in the aforementioned...

Read more about this resource...

Leak History Explanation:

In Feb 2021, CDPR got hacked and many games source code got into the hacker's hands along with some corporate documents.

Around that time, Gwent source code was given away for free by the hackers and the rest supposedly auctioned. The Gwent source code sits at around 20 GB compressed, and 1 TB uncompressed.

This was after the 500 GB Crytek leak.

In April 2021, this torrent surfaced on some very private trackers.

That torrent contains the alleged source code of thronebreaker, cyberpunk, witcher vanilla and witcher rtx, along with some SDKs for the PS4 and the PS5.

The torrent is sized at 700+ GB and uncompressed, the size is estimated to be around 1-2 TB.

Hey man! This leak looks absolutely massive. Wanted to ask you - were you able to decrypt the "w3.7z archive", have you ever gotten there?

is there anyone who still have the gwent.7z password ? scoured the internet for it can't find it.
I know that it was shared because I opened the archive before but I no longer have that password

Also interested in that, haven't been able to track it down. Don't think anything besides cyberpunk and Gwent were ever shared but would be happy to be proven wrong.

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      Xeraser @ Xeraser: I had goose eggs earlier
      Back