• mine craft! mc.floofey.dog:25565

Anybody have any dnb/breakcore album/song recommendations?
I like ps1/ps2 Aesthetic sounding music and also vaporwave however I don't like music that's too fast

Currently reading:
Anybody have any dnb/breakcore album/song recommendations?
I like ps1/ps2 Aesthetic sounding music and also vaporwave however I don't like music that's too fast

Cobolt

comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
šŸ’ 2,343
Anybody have any drum and base or breakcore album suggestions that I could listen to I think it's hard to find good albums or songs because whenever I search for music in that genre I get a lot of songs that just all kind of sound the same and usually the really good ones are more underrated or obscure

Description
check out nitepunk and his album, human! its not all breaks but a lot of it is... his music is some of the most unique being made period, to the point where its kinda annoying to sort his tracks by genre in my dj crate lmao

also here are some other fun and unique tracks in that space... nuphory got some other dnb tracks you might like too
depthcore - nuphory, polyscream
Overthinking Out Loud - Moore Kismet
Tera - MYLK
maybe the thing making them stand out is that none of these guys are ultra mega focused on breaks? calling any of them but the punk "dnb artists" would sound a bit silly..

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      PrehistoricThinker @ PrehistoricThinker: suop
      Back