Staff member
πŸ’  (´・ω・`) πŸ’ 
supreme janitor
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
πŸ’ 11,965,126
ninturez0 submitted a new resource:

Windows Movie Maker Collection - The only good video editor.

Windows Movie Maker Collection
The only good video editor.
Windows Movie Maker 2.6 + Windows Movie Maker 6.0 + SpiceFX 6 Full version + ShaderTFX Trial version 1.1.045 Beta 64bit

Windows Movie Maker 2.6 cannot be installed on Windows 10 properly. 6.0 works on Win10 without issue.

SpiceFX 6 is a pack of xml files and various programs used to add extra effects and transitions to Movie Maker 6.0. The free version does not include all of the...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but how do I use the registry editor to bypass the ShaderTFX trial? - I already used up the trial lol

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but how do I use the registry editor to bypass the ShaderTFX trial? - I already used up the trial lol
to be honest, i've completely forgot where this thing puts the registry keys at. i know its possible to bypass it though. i'll have a look and see if i can figure it out again

any idea why it's giving me this error whenever i try putting any video in?

"The file C:\Folder\video.mp4 cannot be imported because the codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer. If you have already tried to download and install the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the file again."

edit: so far it seems to do avi files fine

Last edited:
any idea why it's giving me this error whenever i try putting any video in?

"The file C:\Folder\video.mp4 cannot be imported because the codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer. If you have already tried to download and install the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the file again."

edit: so far it seems to do avi files fine
install k-lite codec pack!

/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      M (Guest) mewn: :33
      Back