i'm comfy
Staff member
πŸ’  (´・ω・`) πŸ’ 
supreme janitor
comfy friend
Reaction score
comfy coins
πŸ’ 11,931,936
Google is indexing the public channel of the site's chat. Some of you do not like the fact that Google is indexing the public channel of the chat. I don't personally care, because its the public channel. But here at comfy box we pride ourselves on our very democratic values.

I have no easy way to noindex the chat messages, so I've just removed them with Google's search console. This obviously does not remove them from other search engines.

I've also created a channel only accessible for people who registered, check the room list to join!

You should vote in the poll in this thread and tell me what you think is the best way to deal with the messages that are currently in the public channel.

Description
we have a very Chat Problem
Also, many of you dislike the chat plugin itself, which makes me very sad because I think its really cool.

I've made a telegram chat, you can find it here:

I actually don't mind google indexing all the messages, I just find it weird. It's the first time I've seen something like this happen and just wanted to bring it to your attention.
If that's an intended behavior, so be it.

Still I think private channel for registered users is a good idea and I'm glad it was created.

Last edited:
/pub/ ~ public channel
Help Users
      N @ namba5: yay my account finally approved :3
      Back